6 days post op and now thrush

momx4
on 11/14/11 10:43 am - TX
Thanks for the heads up on that Ms. Sue!!  I'll get some monistat tomorrow.....last thing I need is an infection in my ya ya....things on that end of my body are on quite the unrest as it is!!  My period started post op day 1 just like ya'll said it would...then stopped about day 5 and now seems to want to "revisit"!!.....then there is the diarrhea.....so NO THANK YOU to "yeast" in that area too!!

Overall I am doing well.....walking better and better...walked in the commissary with my dh today to get some refried beans....whoever thought I would be so excited by the thought of beans with cheese...........still can't go more than about 6 hours without pain meds and the spasming sleeve when I drink is getting better.  The med for the thrush is called.........clotrimazole tabs.....i melt them in my mouth....no chewing......which with cotton mouth ain't a picnic!!  thank god they are basically tasteless.  I see the surgeon to hopefully get the JP drain out and clearance to fly back to Texas on Friday....fingers crossed!!!!!
Kristi                
Amy_Kleve
on 11/15/11 8:36 am - Adrian, MN
Hope it gets cleared up fast! :)
Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11

DianaRR
on 11/15/11 8:54 am - CA
I hope the thrush is cleared up fast. I'm glad you are doing well otherwise. Keep it up!

Most Active