How long should I stick around?

galla1
on 11/9/11 5:39 am
When I went I had to be there on a Monday surgery was on Wed.I was out of the hospital friday around 1 or 2.. I stayed in town until Sunday morning.. However..I was up walking a couple hours after surgery and made myself walk every couple hours after (it really help with the gas).. I was determined to get my body up and going..I sipped water and walk walk walk.. by Friday  I was pretty much strolling the halls, taking showers sitting out of the bed.. (I hate hospital beds) I figured if I was awake it wouldn't be laying in the bed..The hotel was miserable for me..my mom took me down the road I actually shopped at bed bath and beyond.. One thing I would have is pillows I was so uncomfortable in that hotel!! I also don't have a real great hospital around here either I live like 6 or 7 hours away.. Dr. Simper said I would be fine to go..I didn't have a 2 week appointment I just called in to them and we discussed everything.. Keep in mind if you don't already know..hotels will give you a rate for medical stuff I just had to get a form from the hospital.

SW 314-- CW 170-- GW 155   HT 5'7"  I love my DS !!
galla1
on 11/9/11 5:53 am
I wanted to add that Dr. Simper felt comfortable with me going home because I was drinking and eating (cottage cheese , yo-gurt, ect) and also going to the bathroom 1 and 2 and drinking alot of water...He did mention had I not been doing those things ok by then I would have had to stay in town longer. :)

SW 314-- CW 170-- GW 155   HT 5'7"  I love my DS !!
Blank Out
on 11/9/11 5:59 am
 Don't be afraid to use car service on either end to help you with bags and such!  Car service vs. taxi's are more expensive, but only slightly so in most cities, and the service is much better!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

Most Active