OT--For Ms. Cal Culator who Loves OTs: The Duggar's

Imissthe80s
on 11/8/11 4:38 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/11 4:47 am - TX
 The mind boggles.  You'd think they'd have figured out what caused that by now. . .

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/11 5:58 am
Do the kids just fall out at this point?
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/8/11 6:20 am
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Renfairewench
on 11/8/11 6:01 am
I am not surprised. She's like fertile Myrtle!  I often wonder how she keeps those kids in after so many too. And I kinda wanna say "didn't you learn after the LAST ONE?"  Well, I guess they did wait 2 years ya know?  Long time for them. She's usually preggers every 10 months.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

Renfairewench
on 11/8/11 6:02 am
You know, she'll be popping babies out when she's going through menopause because she'll still ovulate during that time. She will be 60 having her last kid. I wouldn't doubt if she had 10 more between now and then. Is it me or did she lose some weight?

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

hrford
on 11/8/11 8:41 am
VSG on 03/19/12
 She won't that many pregnancies more than likely will kill her long before menopause.  But he'll be fathering children long after her death.  He'll replace her with a new incubator as soon as hers expires.

HW: 270 SW: 234.4 CW: 135.0 1stGW:149 (GOAL MET)afreshstart-hreneeh.blogspot.com/
1st 5k: 5/12/12 44:55  PR 4miles: 12/31/2012 35:49

beth-28
on 11/8/11 6:49 am
I'm sorry, but there is no way she can give her children the attention they need....she must be having the older children doing some of the "mothering". I saw on another site where some had said this was a case of "child-hoarding". Sounds about right to me.

The city or state will remove animals from homes that hoard animals, but these people are allowed to breed as many kids as she can pop out.......~sigh~
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

Twyla S.
on 11/8/11 7:33 am - Chattanooga, TN
 They desperately need more tv channels....or something....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
Emily F.
on 11/8/11 8:00 am
There's not way to even know where 20 kids ARE AT at all times much less give individual attention. If you think going to the grocery store as attention, I pity your parenting skills. Its sad. And these kids don't know any better.
Most Active