My malnutrition and my life this past month...seeking support

Elizabeth N.
on 11/4/11 1:16 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh honey, I'm so sorry you've slid back down that crappy hill ****hugs****. And my great sympathies on your many trials and losses. What a rough patch :-(.

Listen to mama hen EN: Quit bull****ting yourself about building yourself up in a few days. You will almost assuredly need TPN again. Get your butt to the doc and get it rolling. You are well into the phase of not thinking straight. Just GO, ASAP.

Pressure sores, scatter brain, weakness, thrush, swelling.....I wouldn't even wait that long. I'd go admit myself immediately.

kirmy
on 11/4/11 7:15 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I second that!

Please honey get to your surgeon and get yourself on tpn.  I'm sorry you're hurting and bet that you've been going from one crisis to the next putting yourself last.  I hope the pin passes soon.

xxxxxx

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
larra
on 11/4/11 6:43 am - bay area, CA
I'm so sorry for the loss of your father, and all the other illnesses and accidents you and your family are going through.
      Keep working esp hard on the protein. If that tanks, everything else will go with it, and until it improves, nothing else will. Glad your doc is involved. If you need special protein supplements, or even a short course of TPN, get it!

Larra
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/4/11 7:03 am
My condolences on the passing of your father, and I'm sorry you are having to deal with so much. 

Take some time to take care of yourself.
teachmid
on 11/4/11 7:40 am - OKC, OK
I'm so sorry for all the stress and loss that you've experience. Now it's time take care of you,,,,I totally agree with EN and Kirmy.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

prettypixels
on 11/4/11 1:42 pm
Holy crap. I'm so glad your girls are ok! Now it's time to take care of yourself! I can't blame you for being out of it; when I lost my mom life sucked. When I lost my dad shortly thereafter I swear I was in a fog for a while... I don't even remember a lot of that period of my life. It is just horrific.
Sonia S.
on 11/4/11 5:08 pm - Queens, NY
I'm so sorry you've gone though so many traumatic experiences in such a short time. My condolences on the loss of your father. Hope your mom's health has been improving. Thank God your daughters survived that accident. You've been dealing with all this in a state of numb-survival mode. Please take care of yourself before you end up very ill.

Sending you healing thoughts, get well wishes and comforting hugs.

Sonia