Any vets still have a bum?

LadyDi9080
on 11/3/11 1:02 am - Tallahassee, FL

Never had junk in my trunk..it was just billboard width! There is STILL nothing back there!

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/3/11 5:14 am
 Mine was flat even before WLS, and practically concave after, but now, I definitely have junk in the trunk. 

Thank you plastic surgery!

HeatherLynn
on 11/3/11 9:51 am - TX
 Wow, this scares me... I have always, even when I was a trim gymnast, had plenty of "junk in the trunk". Not that I am obese, it is still big, but rather flat. I am hoping it comes back once the fat layer is gone. I don't want to add that to my list of "body work" to have done. 
Valerie G.
on 11/3/11 10:14 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 I've got a total ghetto booty...boobs too.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Hey Jules
on 11/3/11 10:20 am
My booty went bye bye.

brokenwings.jpg image by heyjules77

5'8", 150cm C.C. - HW 289/SW 275/CW 150/GW 164      I  my DS!!!

Julie R.
on 11/3/11 10:31 am - Ludington, MI
 I've gotten a bit of my junk back, much to my husband's delight.   Unfortunately, most if it has slid down the back of my legs.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

annaleigh1979
on 11/3/11 11:32 am
My once epic ass was reduced to a flat shadow of its former self by the time I got down to my lowest weight. Now that I've bounced back up ten pounds, it's rounder again.

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/11 11:56 am
I'm not a vet but I have no butt left.
zuzupetals2u2
on 11/4/11 12:44 pm - Sedona, AZ
I still (so far) have a nice butt tho not the big round one I had and I have no complaints except that on the top of my thighs in the back sits a binch of crinkled up skin that looks very strange like I was deflated. I am still so awed at the narrow hips tho that l love to see myself in a pair of jeans in the mirror as now I have a much leaner look and dont look 3 feet wide from the side. I am enjoying that.

I still have 50 to lose tho so we will see how I end up. . .I noticed tho the sagging skin seems to tuck itself in the best place to hide underneath and behind things, if that makes any sense.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

waterman691
on 11/4/11 1:11 pm - west monroe, LA
 The Crinkled are in the back, right, well you will get there, have you tried the bread delivery truck exercise?
Lay on either side and lift your leg a bunch, a few at first, then work you way up to more, the single most effective exercise for shaping, reducing and firming you area of concern.
Arnold