Alien fiends I need your help.... Get away from her you *****!

kirmy
on 11/1/11 10:38 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Guys help! I've just managed to capture the attention of one of Britain's best tattoo artists with an idea for a half sleeve tattoo. I need your help finding the image as I'm I-phone bound in a hospital room looking after my mate Kingy post DS.

I want a tatt of Ripley in Alien where she is just about to eject from the Nostromo in the escape pod and discovers there is an Alien on board. She backs into a cupboard where there are space suits hanging and the alien comes to investigate her. She is in the air thight suit and the alien sniffs at her face and salivates. THAT is the freeze frame I want. Anyone able to get their hands on that? I'll give you my first born male child!!!!  

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
kahlana
on 11/1/11 11:28 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
http://fishery.nfncb.cn/bbs/archiver/showtopic-249.aspx thats the closest i could find. hope it helps
* Nicole *
on 11/1/11 11:31 pm
Ugh I know the scene.

Closest thing I've found so far is this...

But I'm still looking. There is the awesome pic of this from Alien:

I know the scene your after is in Aliens at the end of the movie. I'll keep searching

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

* Nicole *
on 11/1/11 11:47 pm
Found this one:

Im trying to remember if you actually see the xenomorph with Ripley at the end of the movie or not. I'll see if I can screen shot at home tonight.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

prettypixels
on 11/2/11 12:23 am
I can't find it! And I think it is the coolest idea ever. This is one of my all time favorite movies, ever!!!
prettypixels
on 11/2/11 12:30 am, edited 11/2/11 12:31 am
Banded in 2001 at 217 lbs - Band to DS revision 10/25/11 at 310 lbs
If life with your band sucks, you are not alone and it's not your fault.  Check out the failed lap band group!

no_more_rolls
on 11/2/11 12:31 am - Jackson, MI
Awesome movie!  You said "Get away from her, you *****!"  So I think you are referring to this part of the movie:  http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=alien+sigourney+weaver&v iew=detail&id=69451784AA79BDBBCEA0E0BB39A107F4606DE493&first =871&qpvt=alien+sigourney+weaver&FORM=IDFRIR
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

kirmy
on 11/2/11 7:34 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Yeh that was for the punchy title hon. It's Alien I'm interested in.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Chad M.
on 11/2/11 2:43 am - Indianapolis, IN
Wait, is "Get away form her you *****!" just added to the subject for flair, or is that the movie you want the scene from? Because that was from Aliens.
ModestoK
on 11/2/11 2:58 am
Hijack!

Chad - is this a new Avi?  You look like a newscaster in it!