***Tuesday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

MajorMom
on 11/1/11 11:52 am - VA
Hi guys,
Sorry I'm late...new grand baby today and support group tonight.

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g)
S - Fage yogurt w/blueberries and protein coffee (30g)
S - Cheetos (they're gone now)
L - protein shake (30g)
D - Cosmo, prime rib, mashed cauliflower and some pumpkin cheesecake
S - at support group mashed rutabaga w/tater, mashed parsnips, mashed cauliflower, a chicken wing, a little green bean casserole and a pumpkin pudding with ricotta fluff topping

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
omega 3-6-9: done
iron: done
evening batch: done

EXERCITES:
1 -15 minute walk

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Renfairewench
on 11/1/11 11:55 am
LOL...I was waiting for this to show up so I went ahead and put up a post for this, I guess we must have been doing it at the same time though. I deleted my post so as to not confuzzel people.

Yesterday I started my day off with a banana and I craved carbs all day long. I followed up with an omelet an hour later. I'm not saying it was the fault of the banana that sent my body to thinking that perhaps carbs were on the menu all day, but today I did not start my day off with a banana and I have been very good about carbs today. Surprisingly I could eat some (but of course I could), but I'm not having that overwhelming I gotta eat and eat carbs thing going on today.

BITES:

B - 2 Huge mug of coffee with 1/2 & 1/2
- BLT with cheese salad
L - Poor man's salisbury steak (hamburger patties with oatmeal, onion, spices, and a bit of milk in a beefy mushroom gravy) with a few egg noodles;
S - Ham and swiss cheese lettuce wrap
S - swiss cheese crisp.
   - Coffee w/1/2 & 1/2

D - Cheeseburger with Ham, bacon and egg topped with some mayo. 1/2 a cup of Creamy
Chicken noodles.
   - Hot tea with cream
S - handful of chocolate chips

VITES:
Morning batch - Done
Iron - Done
Calcium - Not done

Exercise - grocery shopping and hauling groceries up steps.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

MajorMom
on 11/1/11 12:01 pm - VA
We had to posting at the same time, I even ran down the posts first to see if anyone had posted. lol

Great Bites today. I'm glad to see you off the bananas.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Renfairewench
on 11/1/11 8:33 pm
I did end up eating a banana right before I went to bed though. Thankfully the bananas are at the point of being too ripe for me to eat so in the freezer they will go until I need them for banana bread or something else.

I need to get my weight down as far as possible before my surgeons holiday party in December and before I see him again in January.  I gained like 10 pounds the last time I saw him (surprisingly he said nothing postive or negative about it, other than calculating my weight loss) so I would like to be under that 10 pounds gain and then some. I must be retaining water because a few days ago I was 165 and this morning 173. My boobs are sore so my guess is that I'm going to get my period soon and I always gain beforehand. Hopefully by Friday (my I count whatever the scale says weigh in day) will indicate less pounds, hopefully less than 165. Having just lost five pounds though I wouldn't doubt if I lost nothing as is the way of my body. Lose nothing, lose nothing, then lose a big chunk.

Your bites look good too.

GW 150

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/11 12:34 pm
Hi Gina, Congrats on the new grandbaby!
Had a pretty decent day of eating. (after halloween candy was tossed out)
S- Coffee with sf french vanilla creamer 2 cups
S- Protein drink
B-2roast beef slices and 1 swiss slice
S-nothing
L- 8in.broks pizza with sausage and pepperoni ( eaten over 2 hrs)
S-protein drink
D- broks pizza 1 slice  (made it for family the liked it)

Vites: all in but bedtime dose
Fluids: all in
Exer: none cleaned sons room today : ) that should count as extreme sport.
MajorMom
on 11/1/11 7:53 pm - VA
Thanks, Staceeann. She's so quite when she makes little noises. lol  I guess she'll learn.

Very very nice Bites. Great protein and low carbs.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 12:04 am
Oh Gina, baby noises! I love baby noises, the quiet little coos. My niece had a baby 5 weeks ago, and I am having so much fun. My hubby is too. We had her on halloween night, we kept saying how hard to believe that our kids were ever that little.. No more for us but we will have fun with the new generation of babies..
Renfairewench
on 11/2/11 2:19 am
When do we get pictures of the new grandbaby?

GW 150

Renfairewench
on 11/1/11 8:48 pm
Love the exercise!
You are a better mom than I.  I refusde to clean my (step) kids rooms (though they are much older now). I shut the door and remind myself "no parent ever died of a kids messy room." 
I used to get on my (step) son badly though because he room would smell like a locker room. Finally I told him when he was 20 (and still living at home and not working)  that he either get rid of the smell entirely and forever or I would and he would not like what I would do. Well, his attempt was half hearted of course and so one day when he was out of the house at his girlfriends I just went in there and tore up his room. I threw out tons of clothes that he had stashed in his closet (why he didn't wash them is beyond me) and did what needed doing to get it from smelling so bad. The girls constantly complained about it so I know it wasn't just me.  Well, when he came home he had a fit. I expected as much. It led to a huge fight which needed fatherly intervention.  And shortly after that episode he moved out and into his girlfriends parents house. His dad blamed me for the move because I cleaned his room. I would say "well hell, if I knew that is all it would take I would have cleaned his room years ago!  Not surprisingly, getting rid of the icky stashed and unwashed clothes (there was other stuff too which led to the smell) did take care of the odor. Now his girlfriends parents complain to me about it and I just laugh.

GW 150

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 12:01 am

Thanks, it has been a long time since I had the energy or motivation to clean his room. I keep saying as long as the door shut and nothing smelled it was fine. I spent 4 hours sorting clothes and junk. He is bit ocd, not the good ocd. He had clothes and homework for 4th grade, he is in 10th now so you can imagine. My hubby and I fight about 2 things, our sons room and finances. If I could stop one life is good. Funny that cleaning your stepsons room made him move out, think I will clean my son's room again when he turns 18 :)..