OT- What do you want to be for Halloween next year?

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 10/31/11 3:40 pm, edited 10/31/11 3:43 pm
Now that I've dropped some weight and can fit into costumes, I'mtrying to think of unusual costume ideas for next Halloween.

Is anyone else having the same musings?

Here's my oddball top 5:

1) Grace Jones (let's face it, no one else is going to use that idea for a costume, except Lady Gaga who's been copying her for years)
2) The Very Hungry Catterpillar
3) A pyloric valve (ok, not orignal, and no one would get it execept for the DSers in the room)
4) Wednesday Adams ("This is my costume. I'm a homicidal maniac- they look just like everyone else.")
5) Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (everything I needed to know I learned from full metal jacket)
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Elizabeth N.
on 10/31/11 10:32 pm - Burlington County, NJ
I just dressed up at ALL for the first time by putting on a very wild wig :-). I have to work into this concept gradually. (Pic is forthcoming.)

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/1/11 2:34 am
Was it a rainbow colored fro?

I want one of those, dress up in bell bottoms or a really tacky liesure suit for a 70's themed outfits.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Elizabeth N.
on 11/1/11 6:36 am - Burlington County, NJ
No, it's a black and very bright blue spiky punker look :-). I would have done well in lots of black leather, steel studs and chains.

feeder3565
on 11/1/11 1:19 am
Pyloric valve, wow! Didn't know our DS pyloric valve group had this big of a following. The pics of us DSers on stage and singing is priceless. One man, 3 women backup, and our very own photographer. Not to mention or very own DS fans. What a show. So glad you want to follow in our footsteps and keep your pyloric valve for next year. Step up to the plate wear your pyloric valve costume, what ever that may be, and live life to its fullest. Hints: costume for the man and women roles, photographer, and fan base can be seen on some link. Ginger can help find it.  

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/1/11 2:35 am
Sounds like you guys had a blast! Are the pictures on your profile? I want to take a look!

feeder3565
on 11/1/11 1:23 pm
Sorry but no. I am not computer smart. I think Renee, or Becky, or Rhondadenise or Ginger here on OH may have them posted somewhere.

Renfairewench
on 11/1/11 4:51 am
I want to be 135-140 pounds! 

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

butercup
on 11/1/11 4:55 am - Kennewick, WA
A retro 50's housewife or a pin up girl. I also consider Jem, Madonna from the 80's, dios de los muertos girl, or American Mcgee's Alice.
* Gail R *
on 11/1/11 5:41 am - SF Bay Area, CA
I have always gone as something or someone big and "beautiful" For a few years I developed my Pink Flamingos Divine costume. It was fun to be outrageous. I've been over the top witches and gypsies. Now I want to be a slim character and I've always wanted to be Lucille Ball. Maybe I will try it. I am afraid my kids would not even know who I am portraying, though. LOL

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164