*Plz Read this* I need a Dr who does Rny to DS revision in NY for Medicaid/Healthfirst ?...

daqman247
on 10/31/11 6:37 pm - Clovis, CA
RNY on 01/11/12
Hello Sandrina! Your best bet is to do as much research as you can. Its obvious you can call the doctor and find out, but considering you posted this during the weekend doctors offices tend to be closed. Cleary some people dont know dates or days of the week so they would rather blow smoke out of their ass instead. Hopefully you can find someone that can do the surgery for you and you can find out everything you need. Next time just make sure to browse posts and find information that you are looking for as you can clearly see there are too many who obviously know everthing about everything DS and would rather put their ego and animosity towards someone they dont know. Just be careful who you talk to on here at the DS boards, theres a ton of them who are just too much full of themselves. Best of luck to you in your journey.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 10/31/11 10:11 pm - Tuvalu
zuzupetals2u2
on 11/1/11 10:44 am - Sedona, AZ
just in case it hasn't dawned on you yet here in your lurking that although this is a support forum and people are eager to help and share their wisdom, they won't spoon feed you information you can find  for yourself by being resourceful. There is a lot of footwork one needs to do themselves both before and especially after the DS. People worry that if you can't do the preliminary work how in the world will you be able to keep up with educating yourself on how to proceed with your follow up and labs and advocating for yourself with medical personnel that mostly are informed about our surgery and aftercare.

People do care here but new people are coming here in drives now and I am afraid patience gets weary at times. Don't get offended and leave as the same people that perhaps haven't warmed up to you yet could be the very ones that can help you later. Nothing much gets sugarcoated here but you might appreciate that in time as it is a serious surgery and you need to learn to be very responsible.
Coming here educating yourself by hearing many different experiences is very important.

Good luck with your quest and I hope to see you back here again!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

lamp35
on 11/14/11 12:18 am

hmmmm....the comment "Disrepect WONT be tolerated" is what jumped out at me the most in your above reply Candy....thats kinda ironinc considering your very first reply in this main thread was

""""Listen to me slowly: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"""

I appreciate and respect that you want to be respected, but it immediately puts people on the defensive when you come out of the with guns blazing.

Sometimes in life, we dont always get the answers we want, but youve got to learn to just move on past it....best of luck in your journey
Elizabeth N.
on 11/14/11 12:20 am - Burlington County, NJ
Meh. The santizers are out in force. She'll get to pretend innocence now, but we have very long memories :-).

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 12:30 am
Elizabeth N.
on 11/14/11 1:00 am - Burlington County, NJ
What I TRULY fail to understand is why there is no list of admins on this site. Every other site I use has a list of the admins. IMO more transparency would mean more accountability to appropriate and fair moderation of the site.

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 1:07 am
"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/14/11 12:31 am - Houston, TX
They sure are. All of my post (except one) have been removed.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 12:34 am - San Jose, CA
 She'll deactivate and come back for another attempt, but she doesn't strike me as being smart enough nor educated enough to be able to disguise her writing "style."  Fortunately, she is at little risk of being capable of figuring out how to get a DS without help, and at even less risk of being enabled by anyone here.  She can't handle the responsibility.