5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

NoreenRT
on 10/29/11 10:43 am - Warner Robins, GA
today was...........well, let's just say, challenging.  i'm fighting a terrible cold.  we got 3" of snow, a huge branch from the neighbor's tree feel and busted out our guest bedroom window. 
guess who cleaned up the glass, put plastic over the window.  ran to home depot in the snow, had the plywood cut down to size, set up lighting for the tree removal guys who came after dark, secured window with newly cut plywood?  yup me, not my dear husband.  oh well.

double protein coffee
4 slices taylor's ham
corn nuts
cashews
rib eye steak
mashed potatoes
green beans
double protein coffee
more cashews
leftover shrimp rolls
about 4 - 20oz cups of hot tea w/honey & lemon
6 hershey's kisses

vites:  all on target
fluids:  probably hit 100+ oz by bedtime.  gotta stay hydrated.

thanks for letting me vent.  i feel better     
teachmid
on 10/29/11 10:47 am - OKC, OK
Oh what a hassle, Noreen!!!! I'm so sorry you'r sick, too. It's always something.....
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

MajorMom
on 10/29/11 7:37 pm, edited 10/29/11 8:34 pm - VA
And his excuse was? I think you should stay in bed Sunday and sniffle miserably that you over did it yesterday. :(

ETA: I've been thinking over this one, Maddie. Are you normally the "doer" at your house because your hubby doesn't jump in a do things? I'm wondering if it just doesn't occur to him that things need to happen within a certain time frame or he thinks he's in the way because you will handle it. I fall into the category that I'm just in the way. My hubby is normally the doer. I've given up because I don't feel I can do things as well as he can. Don't get me wrong, I think he should have dealt with the whole situation but just wondering if it had been my hubby and I what I would have done and why.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

NoreenRT
on 10/29/11 11:54 pm - Warner Robins, GA

you are so right, i am the "doer" in the household. hubs was on the phone w/ the insurance company., so he feels that was his end of the contributing portion.  wth?  should i also tell you the guest bedroom is where he sleeps and he didn't want to board up the window/  again, wfh?
i do have a tendency to take over projects.  still, emptying the trash and recycling before it is over flowing, helping out with some house chores would be nice.
if i ask him to empty the dishwasher, here's what happens... 1. he won't just say "ok", he will tell me that he can't do it. 2. i tried containing my need to get it done now by saying "can you empty the dishwasher sometime today?".  he will answer, "i don't think so".  i leave the d/w knowing he is just being difficult, but noooooo  come three days later the d/w is either still full or he half attempts to empty only a portion of it  and what is put away is put away in the wrong place.
ok,,,,,,,i'm done ranting.  sorry.  bv&e is not the place to air my marital frustrations.  sorry.

MajorMom
on 10/30/11 12:36 am - VA
No, you can release and rant here if you want. I was just thinking out loud too :)  That's what friends are for, right?

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

teachmid
on 10/29/11 10:45 am - OKC, OK
Hi Gina and everyone,
Hope y'all on the east coast aren't freezing and slipping and sliding too much.
My microwave died yesterday morning. Its an over the stove model and has turned into a big hassle to get a new one, so we just got a counter one for now,

B: bacon (12), double protein shake (46)
S: Click protein drink (15), Swiss cheese (10)
L: grilled cheese sandwich with Julian bread (6)
S: few sips protein shake. (got sick again....WTH...don't know what's going on)
D:????
S:????

Vites: behind because of stomach issues.
Fluids: more than enough.
Exercites: laundry

In case anyone is interested...I DO NOT want to go back to work. Oh, well......
     -Gail-

MajorMom
on 10/29/11 7:40 pm - VA
Oh, don't tell me that it's a pain to get a new over the stove micro wave. That's what I have....

I think I'd stay away from foods that tend to clump up in your stomach...like the grilled cheese sandwich. I think crispy bacon is fine though.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

teachmid
on 10/29/11 10:09 pm - OKC, OK
DH says he still thinks he can fix it given enough time. IDK. I just need my microwave.

Had the same thing happen the day before. I feel hungry but acidy, so take my PPI then a shake and oops. This to shall pass.
     -Gail-

NoreenRT
on 10/29/11 11:44 pm - Warner Robins, GA
dang gail.  it "is" always something.  sorry about your tummy troubles and the blasted microwave.  i too, can't live w/o a micro.