Whatcha cookin' ?

newyorkbitch
on 10/29/11 1:04 am
I made arroz con pollo a few days ago!  I always used bone-in thighs for it....enjoy!
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/11 1:01 am
scoob
on 10/29/11 1:46 am - Somerset, KY
Tonight

Chicken breast rolled in french's fried onions, baked
Potao packets (thin sliced potato, thin sliced onion, salt pepper butter. Wrap in foil and bake)
Scalloped corn (Cramstyle corn with  ww saltines and butter)

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Elizabeth N.
on 10/29/11 2:57 am - Burlington County, NJ
I'm doing freezer cooking today. In one crockpot I have a chicken stew in the works. In the other crockpot I'm doing a concoction of smoked pulled pork (which I get from Cost****asseroled with cabbage, onion, corn and mushrooms. Rice will be added to both later.

On the stove I've just started a pot of chili.

Dinner is likely to be Salisbury steaks with mushroom-onion gravy, a veggie and rice. I have several beef patties in the freezer that need to be used.

All this stuff should supply Mr. EN with a month's worth of frozen lunches.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 10/29/11 9:41 am - Houston, TX
I also have a pot of chili going. Mine is in the crockpot and I make it with ribeye.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

newyorkbitch
on 10/29/11 11:56 am
I made a huge pot of meat sauce - got 6 freezer containers out of it.  Sausage,  ground beef,  tons of veggies.
pktwatch
on 10/29/11 12:31 pm
I am done for today, had some leftover Brok's pizza. Tomorrow is a crock pot of beef stew, I brown the beef in butter before adding it to the crockpot.

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

scoob
on 10/30/11 2:32 am - Somerset, KY
Today is going to be cheesey beef enchelidas. Made with WW tortilla wraps.
Brown hamburger. Add cup shredded cheddar, half cup salsa, 1can chopped green chilies, half can enchelida sauce. Wrap mixture evenly in 10 shells. I use a glass baking dish sprayed. Put in enchlidas. Drizzle other half of enchelida sauce over pan of enchelidas. Cover in shredded cheddar. Bake @ 350 until cheese starts to brown. I love eating these with sour cream, YUMMMMMMMMM!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Most Active