prayers please

Janet P.
on 10/27/11 11:19 pm
So sorry for your loss. Please go to your counseling session. You won't know if it doesn't help unless you go.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

prettypixels
on 10/27/11 11:40 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss! Please DO go to the counseling session. I am just so sorry. Thinking of you!
Elizabeth N.
on 10/27/11 11:51 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Oh Eve :-(.

How true that feeling is....No grandparent should have to be in this position. I'm so sorry.

Please DO go to the session. The sooner you get connections to people *****ally understand, the better. Even if you can't really talk about it yet, the connection is so important. It will help you keep putting one foot in front of the other one.

****HUGE HUGS****

BeSwitched
on 10/28/11 12:54 am, edited 1/23/12 2:32 am

divakay2
on 10/28/11 1:39 am
Sorry for your loss my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this time.Therapy is always a good thing I hope you kept your appt...................................................Kenya
teachmid
on 10/28/11 3:18 am - OKC, OK
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please give the counsellor a chance. I know that my grandkids are my life.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Imissthe80s
on 10/28/11 3:37 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Oh, Eve.  I can't even imagine your loss.  Do what you need to do to start feeling relief from this pain.

kirmy
on 10/28/11 5:15 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Darling go to your appointment and try to connect with the person there.  Cry, howl scream do whatever you need to do but go. 

I am so sorry love. Truly you are in my heart.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
tee4change
on 10/28/11 10:01 am, edited 10/28/11 10:04 am - NY
Your post brought tears to my eyes while I was at work....I'm so sorry about your loss and will pray for you.... healing up after such a loss takes time. I lost both of my parents kinda young and I am an only child. I'm still suffering and every now and again and miss them terribly. They were good parents and didnt deserve to die so young.It does get better after a long while . Lavish in all the good memories that helps alot
Tee....

Jennifer D.
on 10/28/11 12:29 pm
So sorry to hear this Eve. OH is a great place for support - glad you posted. Counseling can bring out things in us that we wouldn't find in ourselves, I completely endorse it and think you need to try whatever positive methods you can to help you through your grief. I am sure your big guy will always be your heart and I am sure he'd want you to be at peace.
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
Most Active