found a new beef snack

gak
on 10/24/11 10:43 am
Revision on 06/21/13
Since I live in no man's land, I have a hard time finding on the go beef snacks that I like... I saw this one today for the first time and bought one to try ! Needless to say I am going back tomorrow to get more.. perfect size for a snack on the go, takes the edge off of the I gotta eat something and not bad in nutrition. I got the Smoked Beef Steak one. I do not care for Teriyaki beef stuff and that is mainly what I see around me 

http://www.trailsbest.com/index.php?page=products

If you see them somewhere, they are worth trying !

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

sonia8338
on 10/26/11 5:13 pm
 Hi Ginger, i don't check OH as often anymore, but i came on to post that i too HAVE FOUND A NEW BEEF SNACK! and since I saw yours i'll save the pixilated trees and reply to your post instead 

I tried JACK LINK TERIYAKI NUGGETS - i ate two 3oz bags. I didnt mean to, but there you have it. Deliicous for me, but alas expensive...I wonder if COSTCO carries it.  I received 4 bags and have already eaten two....I ONLY HAVE TWO LEFT!!! ughhhh. I am rushing to the link you provided to see if they have other protein-y goodies. honestly, I never thought I would find a meat snack that I like as much as whitman's chocolates, but there you go....

I know you don't like the teriyaki flavour, while i love it, but hey! Protein! 

Also, I have discovered CLICK espresso...OMG. I am also addicted to that. I now drink one every day.. Have you tried it?

Peace and Love
Lisey is my Angel