Poo, Re-poo, Re-re-poo, Re-re-re-poo....

Blank Out
on 10/24/11 6:44 am
 I do love me some Cadbury!!!!  Maybe the best milk chololate ever!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

prettypixels
on 10/24/11 8:12 am

Banded in 2001 at 217 lbs - Band to DS revision 10/25/11 at 310 lbs
If life with your band sucks, you are not alone and it's not your fault.  Check out the failed lap band group!

mrdoores
on 10/25/11 11:35 am - Waldorf, MD
I pray your suwent well surgery went well today and your are already on the mend.

Marianna 

ModestoK
on 10/25/11 11:08 am
I think you need to tell her she is pretty and how much you appreciate her even if you often forget to tell her so.
Maybe if you romance her - with something other than chocolate - she will be nicer to you.   Just thinking about Beemers posts about romance.   (Would this qualify as romancing the throne?)

Damn, my brain just went to roses.  Ouchie.  Nevermind.

Kim
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Renfairewench
on 10/24/11 6:29 am
LOL.... oh hell girl this happens to me all the time, every day practically. I'm not sure why, but I get up and go, then god forbid I take a drink of anything because 2 minutes later the bowels are saying "get to the bathroom!"  Up the stairs I trek. Get done, go eat breakfast or coffee and if I am lucky I might make it through breakfast before I have to go yet again. Just goes to show I'm really full of ****

Oh, and there is no waiting. If I have to go, I HAVE to go. The high maintenance bowel will be obeyed or the consequence is dirty undies and a shower.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

pktwatch
on 10/24/11 2:30 pm
Thank you for this thread, it is good to know that I am kind of a normal DS'er!

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

jlweb55
on 10/25/11 3:34 am
I am very worried that the loose and watery stools I am having since I had DS on The 17 th of oct are going to stay with me. Right now I can not leave my house. I hope someone can help me. Thanks. email is [email protected]        Judy
sherryatlarge
on 10/25/11 11:34 am - TX

Try not to panic too much.  I will get better with a little time.  Stay home home - you just had surgery.   Be sure to sip your liquid very often so not to become dehydrated.

I feel like I'm in a dream.        
sherryatlarge
on 10/25/11 11:35 am - TX

I'm 4 month out and this is like clock work.  A.M. movement 1 - 2 - 3.  Good to go.

I feel like I'm in a dream.