Poo, Re-poo, Re-re-poo, Re-re-re-poo....

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/11 12:47 am
Perhaps you know this morning routine?

Exit bathroom, begin to do other things, get immediate recall to the bathroom. Sometimes repeat.

Obviously I can expect this to happen if I've been naughty, but very often a few in a row in the AM when I've been super vigilant and behaving well. Why not just once for the record? Anyone know?
Jody W.
on 10/24/11 12:51 am - Windsor, CT
ok... So I have found that I have to make sure I get up early enough to get all the morning poo out...

I have to atleast make 3 trips to the bathroom before I can head to work... Just throwing my 2 cents in.... So yes I know the routine!

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

MsBatt
on 10/24/11 2:22 am
Normally I have the famous "DS Double-Tap" morning routine, but there are some aberrant days. 

I think the reason we can't go 'just once' is because our large intestine is FULL, and we have to go once (usually for the the 'firm' poo), allow some times for the stuff from the upper end to move on down to the lower end and exit. For me, the second one is the 'soft' poo. (TMI, I know. *grin*)
kirmy
on 10/24/11 5:40 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Me too....1st part is the nuggets of joy followed an hour later by the luge of porridge....unless I've eaten a load of ****e the night before then it is allll about the luge of porridge.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 10/24/11 3:35 am
Oh that happens to me too, so what I do is I sit on the porcelan tabernacle for a half hour first thing in the AM (this is usually when my colon is itching to poop), relax and wait for my colon to empty out. It comes in 2-3 waves with a minute or two in between, then it's done. Patience helps, so does a book or magazine. That way I only have 1 poop in the AM, but it's a long poop. Still, better than running back and forth for the first hour of the day.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Larissa P.
on 10/24/11 3:56 am - Denton, TX
Eat fiber the night before. My favorite is either low-carb yogurt with granola, or small bowl of raisen bran (with half-n-half, yum!) as my bedtime snack.

That really seems to do the trick to get things moving faster and in fewer trips. Waking up very early is also key. If things aren't working on their own within 15 minutes, grab a cup of joe.

And stock bathroom with books, magazines, kindle, tablet, whatever you like.
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
elixir
on 10/24/11 2:13 pm - MI
Haha! My daughter hates that I take the Nintendo DS to the bathroom with me.

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

butercup
on 10/24/11 5:22 am - Kennewick, WA
Yup, I go about 3 times. It always starts with gas pain and then go to the bathroom and poo. Then I come back to my room, lay down and then the call comes again. I think I'm done and lay down, but no. Back to the bathroom. It's usually only 3 times, but it's been known to be 4 or 5. Then I'm pretty much good for the rest of the day.
kirmy
on 10/24/11 5:37 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
My arsehole always needs the last word.  We try to ignore each other as much as possible but as you noticed there are times where she demands to be noticed usually one to six times in the morning pending cadbury's dairy milk chocolate or not......

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/11 5:53 am