OT:We buried Kaylee yesterday, tomorrow we bury Khiana, 18 month old

scoob
on 10/22/11 1:30 am - Somerset, KY
Guys, I'm so sorry to unload on you. Your prayers and well wishes have meant so much to me these past few days. The teeniest little casket. Beautiful flowers. The mother wore a pink ribbon in her hair. It was a lovely ceremony. Now, for the parents, the really hard part begins, trying to learn to live again. That, for me, was the hardest part. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

About Khiana. She is my cousin's granddaughter. She was 18 months old. Her, her parents and her brother, a 6 month old, were stopped, in daylight, with their turn signal on waiting to turn left onto his parents road. A SUV hit them from behind. It never even slowed down. Like they didn't even see them. Texting is suspected. Not even one skid mark.

Both babies were in car seats and the parents, 2- kids in their early 20's- were wearing seat belts. There was nothing left of the back of the car from the fron seats up was all that was left. Baby Khiana was UNDER her mothers seat. Severe brain trama. She never woke up. She died the same day as Kaylee, at the same hospital. The 6 month old has a concusion.

These kids are walking zombies. There are no words, no amout of hugs that can help this pain. Please pray for them. They so need it. This is tragic and I am heart broken for them.

Thank you for letting my unload on all of you. Your love and prayers means so much. Thanks again!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

larra
on 10/22/11 1:56 am - bay area, CA
Again, I am so sorry for the losses and pain your family is suffering.

And I hope anyone reading this about the sad and totally unnecessary loss of Khiana who is still texting or otherwise driving while distracted will take this as a wake up call.

Larra
Elizabeth N.
on 10/22/11 2:03 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh my..... There are no words.

****HUGE HUGS***** I wish I could be there to hug you in person.

Sounds like a texting while driving case to me, too. Or maybe adjusting the radio. AGH.

Angelina H.
on 10/22/11 2:04 am
So sorry for your families loss.  I will add them all to our prays and the full recovery of the baby.

Renee2007
on 10/22/11 2:10 am - Central, FL
 I am so sorry, Ruby. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. What a horrible tragedy!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/11 2:23 am
i am sooo sorry.....so sad for you and the parents....my prayers are with you
Blank Out
on 10/22/11 2:40 am
 Beyond tragic!  My heart is breaking just reading this.  I am so truly sad for you and your family!  This is all too much!  I pray they can all find their way through this.  I pray God will hold them up during these dark days...

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/11 2:50 am
I am so sorry about this happening to your family.  I am praying for them and I am sure that little ones like them will pour blessings down on their parents and friends.  Be brave, and trust in God. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/11 2:56 am - Bayonne, NJ
I am so, so sorry. What a tragedy! Your family is in my heart.
divakay2
on 10/22/11 3:49 am
My Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family in your hour of need.(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))...............Kenya