OT: SIze Friendly Doctors - Cleveland, Ohio

VelvetKiss
on 10/19/11 9:07 am - Broadview Heights, OH
I am going to be going to the Cleveland area to  be with family.  I have chosen a DS Doctor, but I am going to be in need of a General Doctor.  I am in the 400's, so I am looking for some suggestons on Size Friendlsy Doctors and if their pro DS is even better.  I will also post this in the Ohio board as well.  Thank You!
Michelle B.
on 10/19/11 9:14 am - Cleveland, OH
Hello.  I'm from Cleveland.  Who will be doing your DS??

I don't really have an answer regarding a primary doctor because currently I'm not thrilled with mine and considering a change.

Just wanted to welcome you!
   - Michelle -

HW: 315 | SW: 273 | CW: 142.2| GW: 125-130

VelvetKiss
on 10/19/11 9:50 am - Broadview Heights, OH
Thanks Michele, I am hoping ot use Dr. Paul Kemmeter, which I see was your surgeon.  I will be having a revision from Lap band to Ds and I have family in the cleveland area, so it will make recouping easier and good to have support.  Did you like Dr. Kemmeter?
marilyn A.
on 10/19/11 1:01 pm - willoughby, OH
DS on 03/17/94
What part of Cleveland will you be in? I have a family dr. I like  on the east side.

marilyn in ohio
ds i*****
235/140
VelvetKiss
on 10/21/11 4:23 am - Broadview Heights, OH
Hi Marilyn I would like the name of the Dr on the East Side.  I am willing to travel for a decent Dr.  The area I will be in is more Southwest, Broadview Heights, Brecksville, Param area of Clevealnd.
marilyn A.
on 10/23/11 6:11 am - willoughby, OH
DS on 03/17/94
Dr. McDonough is at the Cleveland Clinic on east side...willoughby.  She is great about doing labs etc. PM me and I will get phone number when you need it.
marilyn