need some reassurance for hubby

honeybadger 11
on 10/18/11 12:10 pm - FL
Hubs actually said "I think I will feel better once I get up there and meet Dr. Smith" I will tell him to start writing down questions to ask Dr. Smith that way we can have clear air going in! But yes he will be a mess until i start to recover.

Im glad you are doing well. Thank you:)

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Elizabeth N.
on 10/18/11 12:15 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Hi Concerned Hubby,

Tell me what you're most afraid of. I'll try to give you information that's as specific as I can make it.

honeybadger 11
on 10/19/11 8:04 am - FL
Thanks EN for trying to reach out to him. I told him to post to you what he was feeling but he didnt want to since he feels like OH is my thing (which it is not, i share stuff with him on here all the time) so this is what he told me he was feeling.

He is afraid i will die and with that not only would he lose the love of his life and best friend but he would lose our house (we need both paycheck to pay for mortgage), his financial planner and systems manager (meaning im the one who takes care of everything...but the dishes and the garbage, i delegated that to him:) I think he is seling his self short because i would not be with a partner that did nothing. I feel we have a good partnership but most of my "chores" fall in the "most necessary catagories" (like paying the bills.)

We have worked somethings out between us. He got some sleeping pills from his GP that he plans to use sparingly and he is starting counseling on Sat.(I already see a Psychologist monthly) So im happy with the progress we have made so far in addressing all of this.

Big changes are coming and not much is scary than changes and things you cant control!

Thanks again EN. You are such a godsend to us newbies here on the boards. I always appreciate all your advice and comments.

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com