Return of the disappearing threads....

Twyla S.
on 10/17/11 12:50 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 Ok....so I'm now officially blocked, and the damn thread went and disappeared on me.....AFTER, and I repeat, AFTER she posted a comment back to me, sooo I couldn't even read her dumbass rebuttal.

Actually....I was beginning to wonder why I was even arguing with her, but she just happened to post something at the wrong moment of my bipolar cycle, so I had to run with it.  Some people are just sooo easy to provoke...

I gotta say....I'd much rather be associated with all of you snarky *****y flag waving DSers, than the likes of that snitchen' heifer any day.  Ok...got it off my chest, feel so much better now.  Repressed emotions can cause so much internal turmoil....

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/11 1:07 pm - San Jose, CA
The thread didn't disappear - the OP blocked you. Just log out to read it. But if you're talking about the yapping ***** (that's a proper name for a female pom, right?), don't worry, she doesn't block anyone she can get her psycho pointy little teeth into - she thinks she's doing OH a favor, when in fact she's just making an ass of herself. I guess business at her "private therapy practice" (where she doesn't have any contracts with insurance companies - I wonder why?) is slow. Not surprising.
Renee2007
on 10/17/11 10:14 pm - Central, FL
 I also wondered about how many clients she sees in a day because she lives online.....LOL

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Twyla S.
on 10/17/11 1:40 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 Not real sure what OP stands for, my brain isn't working well tonight....LOL  I was surprised when I thought yappy(appropriate name btw) had blocked me, since she seems like she thrives on drama and playing the "everybody-picks-on-me" card.  God what a twit.....

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
Ms. Cal Culator
on 10/17/11 1:51 pm - Tuvalu
Original Poster...like you are in this thread.
Twyla S.
on 10/17/11 1:54 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 Ohhhhh....now I see.  So I could perhaps start a thread and block someone from it?  Cool....LOL  But alas...I'm too tired to conive any more tonight.  LOL

Ms. Cal Culator
on 10/17/11 3:20 pm - Tuvalu
Yes and no.  When you block someone it's from everything you write...not just one thread.  When you read this, if you hit block, I will disappear.  (Some people DREAM about this possibility.)  To UNblock me, you'd have to go up into the "My OH" link, click on Friends and then Blocked and unblock me there.
k9ophile
on 10/17/11 5:02 pm
On October 17, 2011 at 8:54 PM Pacific Time, Twyla S. wrote:
 Ohhhhh....now I see.  So I could perhaps start a thread and block someone from it?  Cool....LOL  But alas...I'm too tired to conive any more tonight.  LOL

That's when the snitches go underground in force.  LOL! That's when the snitching really gets grade school and burns up cyberspace with private messages.  Ya know, just like passing notes behind someone's back.  Andf if it stopped there, it would be just fine and dandy.  But there's always some drama queen who will make it public.  Never a dull moment.  That's fine and dandy, too.  The drama threads are way more entertaining than the boring stuff that should have been discovered during exhaustive pre-op research.  Ya know like, "Wow!  I'm losing a ton of hair. Is that normal?"  Or, "Is it duo-deen-al or due-odd-uh-nal?''  And my all time favorite, "What does X taste like?", because everything tastes exactly the same to everybody...

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/11 3:54 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
I blocked the yappy little pom, too, and my life is soooo much more peaceful. 

Count your blessings!!! 
Twyla S.
on 10/17/11 9:36 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 Ehhh...I would block her, but sometimes I get in an argumentive mood and she's just too easy to tweak....makes for a good stress buster.  She always plays the "victim" roll so well.....