Glucose Test & Body Image Questions (23 Month Photo Update)

raven81
on 10/17/11 7:48 am - Bloomington, IL
Hi everyone :)  I haven't posted in a while, I know.  It's been quite a struggle medically for me lately.  They are still trying to stablize all my medications for my migraines (which are now causing seizures!) and dealing with the rheumatoid arthritis.  Also found out I have the beginning stages of cervical cancer so we are monitoring the cell changes right now.  Kind of scary.  Recently found out I have neuropathy in my hands and feet.  I had an MRI on Friday and a 2 hour glucose tolerence test (which I had a terrible reaction to!  I struggled to not puke it up and ended up having to lay down for the whole 2 hours in a dark room!).  Anyone else had a bad reaction to a glucose tolerance test?

Good news is I am down to 158 pounds :)  I posted some new pics on my profile.  I also posted some videos on my blog www.geekmomblog.com I talked about body image mostly and how I wasn't really prepared to feel the way I do about myself at 2 years out.  Basically I still hate my body as much now as I did at 382 pounds.  Does anyone else have those kinds of problems?

www.geekmomblog.com -My Mom blog were I talk about my journey through weight loss & weight loss surgery, my kids, cupcakes, Star Wars & pretty much everything!