***Monday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

MajorMom
on 10/17/11 8:37 am - VA
Hi guys,

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g)
S - Fage yogurt w/blueberries and protein coffee (30g)
S - popcorn
L - protein shake (30g)
S - popcorn
D - leftover brisket and green beans
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
omega 3-6-9: done
iron: done
evening batch: starting

EXERCITES:
2 -15 minute walks

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Jolly Rancher
on 10/17/11 8:45 am
I've been absent, sorry. I always do so well with keeping up posting through the week, and the weekend hits and I seem to have so little time to get everything done. I've been doing okay.

Made a big pot of chili yesterday morning as I was cleaning, doing laundry, etc and ended up eating half of it.

The other half was consumed today, along with 2 cups of cheddar. :)

Cals - 1838
Carbs - 119
Fat - 88
Protein - 134
Fiber - 35

Vites - all done
Exercites - a couple of dog walks, nothing crazy strenous, hanging up clothes, if you can call that exercise :)
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
MajorMom
on 10/17/11 8:52 am - VA
I was just thinking I need to get hamburger out to make chili for the week. I have a huge pot of veggie beef soup that I need to divide up and freeze too. Never ends, does it?

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Jolly Rancher
on 10/17/11 9:26 am
I'm thinking a small meatloaf for tomorrow. Haven't decided yet. Have plenty of burger. I don't know how that happened. Yummo for the chili!!! I wish I liked veggie soup, but I'm not a big fan.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
lauriv
on 10/17/11 10:07 am
 Hi everyone! I am six weeks out and trying to get my eating on track so I decided to start posting here for some accountability!
Here goes..
B~ breakfast jack with half of the bun removed
L~ burger king tender crisp salad with ranch dressing ( ate all of the chicken and a handful of the salad)
S~ piece of cheddar cheese
D~ haven't eaten yet but it will be roasted chicken, carrots, and a bite or two of potatoes
Vites~
Morning batch done
Lunch batch done
Dinner batch done
Evening not yet!

What would any of you recommend to improve?
Today is a good food day. Sometimes I can only eat twice a day!

~ Lauri

sherryatlarge
on 10/17/11 11:39 am - TX

Hi Lauriv,

I'm new too - 3 months out. 

I am surprised to see you didn't have any protein shakes.  In the beginning for me I had a hard time toleration those shakes.  By month 2 my hair was coming out by the handful's.  It's thinned quite a bit.  I am now trying to get in three 30 gram protein shakes and hoping some new hair grows.

So when thinking about what you might have, remember you do want to get all the suggested protein.

:) Sherry

I feel like I'm in a dream.        
lauriv
on 10/17/11 12:13 pm
Thanks Sherri! I did a shake yesterday but none today! I HATE them and have been tryin to eat my protein but am only doing so so on that! I will drink one before bed tonight. Since I am only six weeks out I kept reasoning 30 days 30 grams 60 days 60 grams. I guess I just need to suck it up!

~ Lauri

MajorMom
on 10/17/11 7:41 pm - VA
Awesome! Welcome. Keep looking for shakes if you want to give it a try. The least proteiny tasting shakes I've found are Syntrax Nectar chocolate truffle and strawberry mousse. I like the creamy ones some folks like Syntrax's fruity flavors and mix them with Crystal Lite.

Do you like Greek yogurt. Fage is something like 18 grams of protein...can't remember the ounces to grams...dang my mind. 

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

sherryatlarge
on 10/17/11 12:03 pm - TX
Hi Y'all,

Busy day, plus I had work done on teeth this morning.  Face was numb half the day.

BITES:  (Weight Loss Mode)
B - 2 chicken strips from Chic-fil-a  (17gP, 17gCarb)
S - Protein Shake (30gP)
L - Protein Shake (30gP)
S - None
D- 3 oz chicken, 1 slice melted cheese & sour cream, 10 saltines & 2 mini dill pickles (28gP, 20Carbs)
S - 2 animal crackers (carbs)

Water:  64 oz

VITES:  All Done

EXERCITES:  None :(

I feel like I'm in a dream.        
MajorMom
on 10/17/11 7:44 pm - VA
Thanks goodness for protein shakes. I've had dental work and another surgery since my DS and I love that I can get in some good nutrition and some vitamins when I couldn't actually eat.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!