HOME RESTING,,,,AND I AM SWITCHED!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/11 3:36 am - ewing, NJ
 Hello all  want to thank you all for your support and help with this process and getting this band revised and becoming switched!!!!! I just goy home not feeling hungry. I have been placed on High Blood Pressure meds (Couldnt control after surgery) Just taking it easy and trying to get these liquids down so afraid of becoming dehydrated!!!!! Thanks will keep u updated!!!
teachmid
on 10/17/11 3:38 am - OKC, OK
Welcome home.....
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

KarenFlorida
on 10/17/11 4:06 am - Orlando, FL
Get some rest and enjoy being home! Welcome to the dark side!

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Imissthe80s
on 10/17/11 4:17 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Stay hydrated!

Frankie
on 10/17/11 4:50 am - NY
Congratulations!!! Rest, sip and walk.  Welcome to the dark side.

Frankie

DianaRR
on 10/17/11 5:06 am - CA
Congratulations! Get lots of water and rest.
Just keep water by you all the time and sip, sip, sip. You might want to experiment whether you like it cold or lukewarm--it changed for me.
My blood pressure was high after the surgery, but now they just took me off all blood pressure meds. I hope it works the same for you.

beemerbeeper
on 10/17/11 5:17 am - AL
Welcome to the bench.  Walk,sip, rest.  That is a full time job right now.  Just stay focused on doing those three things.

It gets easier.

~Becky

Twyla S.
on 10/17/11 5:28 am - Chattanooga, TN
 Congrats on your surgery.....keep sipping, rest and sleep.  Glad to hear you're doing ok....  Best of luck to you!

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
J G.
on 10/17/11 6:04 am
  Yipee!  You're switched!

All those millions of tiny little sips add up.  Get in as many as humanly possible and set a alarm clock so that you don't sleep to long and you can get up and walk often.  No blood clots desired!

Jenny
prettypixels
on 10/17/11 6:30 am
Congratulations! Take it easy and sip sip sip