Does anyone have an upcoming surgical date with Dr. Gagner?

PatXYZ
on 10/14/11 10:23 am
Hello Everyone,

I will be having the DS with Dr. Gagner at Hopital Sacre-Coeur in Montreal sometime in the next few months. I am waiting to hear from his assistant on some upcoming dates and have been told that the week of Dec 19th is likely the next opportunity to book it in.

Unfortunately, this is literally the only week in the next 3 months I just can't book and I was wondering if anyone is aware of other weeks he will be performing surgery in Montreal in the next 3-ish months? I'm hoping because I live only a short distance away that I might get a cancellation or a last minute opening in his schedule. If anyone has any information, I would be greatly indebted.
Gigifatsalloff
on 1/8/12 1:11 am
DS on 02/20/12
Did you get to have your surgery by Gagner yet? Did he do it in one or two surgeries? I have heard from three people that said they only got the vsg and had to go back months later for the ds portion? Just curious. I'm self pay and am having surgery in Canada by him in February. Hope I can get it done in one surgery cause I can not afford a second trip! Would love to hear from you. Thanks!

PatXYZ
on 1/8/12 1:36 am
Hey there,

During my pre-op testing I encountered a complication so I haven't had surgery yet and can't until I can get in to see a hematologist. I understand that Gagner does the DS in one procedured unless there is a safety issue during the surgery that causes him to be unable to complete it in one go. Sorry I can't help.