What is up with the DS board?

Elizabeth N.
on 10/13/11 1:05 am - Burlington County, NJ
WOW WHAT AN INVESTMENT in this community!! I think we all need to listen to her and change EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

pycca
on 10/13/11 12:14 am - Haslet, TX
She only pops in and post  to whine...   It really is 'stupid is as stupid does' .. LOL

I personally am proud to be a  MEANIE     

Learning to be a *****   LOL    I am  still to ******g nice    BUT  we  do learn and  live  better,,  must be

because we know something !!!

Elizabeth N.
on 10/13/11 1:15 am - Burlington County, NJ
Hey, if I can learn to be a ***** ANYONE can.  . If ever anyone got subjected to anti-***** brainwashing, it was me.

Ms. Cal Culator
on 10/13/11 2:08 am - Tuvalu
On October 13, 2011 at 8:15 AM Pacific Time, Elizabeth N. wrote:
Hey, if I can learn to be a ***** ANYONE can.  . If ever anyone got subjected to anti-***** brainwashing, it was me.

Overachiever much?

Elizabeth N.
on 10/13/11 3:17 am - Burlington County, NJ
Maybe. Also very stubborn :-D.

newyorkbitch
on 10/12/11 10:28 am
You are welcome to ignore anybody whose posts disturb you. 
butercup
on 10/12/11 10:36 am - Kennewick, WA
I haven't been here long. I don't mind it. I've yet to block anyone on this board, but I have blocked some on the main board and they aren't DS'ers.

If someone is mean, block them. It'll make it the kind of board you want.
beth-28
on 10/12/11 11:23 am
On October 12, 2011 at 5:36 PM Pacific Time, butercup wrote:
I haven't been here long. I don't mind it. I've yet to block anyone on this board, but I have blocked some on the main board and they aren't DS'ers.

If someone is mean, block them. It'll make it the kind of board you want.
Like!
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

Twyla S.
on 10/12/11 10:37 am - Chattanooga, TN
 Maybe I'm just a drama queen, but I enjoy the diversity, the differences of opinion, and the different ways people have of doing it.  I genuinely enjoy heated debates.  What's that saying....If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen?  I'm one of those that people HAVE to be blunt with....I dunno, could be a tie to all the blonde I've put into my hair over the years.....

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like the gentleness of some that I've read, but on the other hand I like the blunt in your face stuff, that some personalities have.  It takes all kinds to make a world......
beth-28
on 10/12/11 11:25 am
On October 12, 2011 at 5:37 PM Pacific Time, Twyla S. wrote:
 Maybe I'm just a drama queen, but I enjoy the diversity, the differences of opinion, and the different ways people have of doing it.  I genuinely enjoy heated debates.  What's that saying....If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen?  I'm one of those that people HAVE to be blunt with....I dunno, could be a tie to all the blonde I've put into my hair over the years.....

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like the gentleness of some that I've read, but on the other hand I like the blunt in your face stuff, that some personalities have.  It takes all kinds to make a world......
And Like!
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.