3 years and window is still open

GoBlue
on 10/8/11 1:12 pm
I lurk here everyday and seldom post, but I wanted to share this with y'all.  I'll be 3 years officially on Halloween and have been holding steady at my weight for the past 18 months +.   I landed right where I anticipated in 10-12 or medium...size 6 panties which still blows me away!

So in preparation of my upcoming trip to see Dr. Sauceda for plastics, I've tried  to bump my protein up to 150-200 a day...with shakes and food.  Trying to get that much protein in for me leaves little room for anything else.  The end result is I've lost 10 pounds since the end of August.   A major milestone on the scale this morning...I haven't seen the 40's for over 30 years!

It is encouraging to me that even 3 years out I was able to drop 10 pounds in 5-6 weeks with very little effort.  I'm right where I'd hoped to be before plastics.

So y'all swing some critters and keep me in your thoughts next Saturday.  I've got a long date with Dr. Sauceda!  It was the most comforting feeling when I went in for my DS, knowing that people all over the country had me in their thoughts that morning.   The support and help from all has been so appreciated....and y'all are all amazing!

Kathy

Counting down to PS with Dr S  on 10-15-11 
lauralisi
on 10/8/11 2:28 pm - Dona Ana, NM
On October 8, 2011 at 8:12 PM Pacific Time, GoBlue wrote:
I lurk here everyday and seldom post, but I wanted to share this with y'all.  I'll be 3 years officially on Halloween and have been holding steady at my weight for the past 18 months +.   I landed right where I anticipated in 10-12 or medium...size 6 panties which still blows me away!

So in preparation of my upcoming trip to see Dr. Sauceda for plastics, I've tried  to bump my protein up to 150-200 a day...with shakes and food.  Trying to get that much protein in for me leaves little room for anything else.  The end result is I've lost 10 pounds since the end of August.   A major milestone on the scale this morning...I haven't seen the 40's for over 30 years!

It is encouraging to me that even 3 years out I was able to drop 10 pounds in 5-6 weeks with very little effort.  I'm right where I'd hoped to be before plastics.

So y'all swing some critters and keep me in your thoughts next Saturday.  I've got a long date with Dr. Sauceda!  It was the most comforting feeling when I went in for my DS, knowing that people all over the country had me in their thoughts that morning.   The support and help from all has been so appreciated....and y'all are all amazing!

Congratulations, Good Luck and Count me in!

Diane Davis
on 10/8/11 3:53 pm
Defintely will Kathy!  Wishing you the best and hope to see before/after pictures!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
Fran-I Am
on 10/8/11 8:34 pm
Best thoughts and wishes your way.

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
teachmid
on 10/8/11 9:25 pm - OKC, OK
Impressive! Good luck with your date with Dr. S and I'll be looking forward to your posts on his group board. He does wonderful work!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

MajorMom
on 10/8/11 9:27 pm - VA
Swinging lizards, Kathy. Good luck!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

litebrite
on 10/8/11 9:27 pm - Telford, PA
Wishing you a smooth recovery!
DS on 8/15/11

Renee2007
on 10/9/11 1:06 am - Central, FL
 Yay Kathy! I'm so excited for you. I'm swinging my critters and wishing the best for you!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

scoob
on 10/9/11 1:31 am - Somerset, KY
WOW! That is so awesome! So happy to hear you lost that much that far out!

I for one love hearing it because I'm in yet another stall! I know, STAY OFF THE SCALE! You just gave my hope that I will get to goal, eventually! Thanks for sharing. Will be looking for pics!

BTW, my weight by BMI is suppose to be like 130 something, yeah RIGHT!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

pktwatch
on 10/9/11 2:46 am
I love to hear stories like yours, congrations and we will be thinking of you.

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)