Back in the Hospital

orangecrushed
on 10/9/11 12:51 am - Triad, NC
So sorry to hear that you are going through all of this!  Prayers going your way, and I hope you will recover and get outta the hospital really soon!  *hugs*

Nic
divakay2
on 10/11/11 9:18 am
Thanks Everyone for all the well wishes and Joanne is correct I had the regular DS Diana...............................Kenya 

rargirl
on 10/12/11 12:27 am
Kenya,
We haven't met yet but I thought I would share my experience with TPN/leak to help cheer you along. I had surgery in Feb 2011 and found out 6 days prior I had a very small leak. I was re-hospitalized 3 times (21 day stay in all) and was put on TPN (no food/water) for just under 4 weeks. While I was on the TPN I did not feel well. I had no energy, was queasy and felt generally bad. I also did not lose any weight during this time even though I was not eating/drinking anything at all.

As soon as it was determined my leak healed on its own and the TPN was stopped, I felt SO much better. So... if you are feeling really awful, remember there is light at the end of the tunnel. Or maybe even a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Imissthe80s
on 10/12/11 1:56 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Kenya, Hope you feel better soon! Swingin' all kinds of critters!