Attention Devrom Users!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/11 1:07 am, edited 10/8/11 5:59 am
Tried that, and still got the runs.  I believe it turned out to be mannitol that was giving me problems, that's been so long ago, though.

I know we DSers are not supposed to be that sensitive to sugar alcohols, but I know unaltered people who are bothered by the -itols.

If the tablets are working for you, that's great!  

As for how many I take, I followed the directions at first, and adjusted for my body, so I take ten capsules when I do use them.  I don't use them every day, but if I've had something that gives me gas, I definitely do.  Otherwise, I just let it fly in the open air before I go into a building, if I need to.

I can't really get away with those pre-op "walkaway"/"cut and run" farts anymore!  And, they got LOUDER!  Less muffling material, I guess! 
litebrite
on 10/8/11 2:07 am - Telford, PA
I started using them today with probiotic.  That was the reccommendation someone gave me.  Capsules!  Hope it works
DS on 8/15/11

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/11 5:57 am, edited 10/8/11 5:58 am
litebrite-

I take Align, which is expensive as all get out, but it seems to work for me, plus, you don't have to refrigerate it. I also use Nuvella sweetener with probiotic added.(it's like Splenda, and I guess the makers are capitalizing on the report that says Splenda kills intestinal bacteria. I just can't eat sugar and sit on the toilet all day! Another vet that I know told me not to take Devron everyday, to save them for "special occasions". That made sense to me, and that's what I do.
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/11 2:25 am - Yorktown, VA
I've got a partial  bottle that I'll sell to someone.  If anyone is interested, I'll go and count up how many I've got.  It's most of the bottle, though.....