My first photo whoring post.

Shavonne P.
on 10/5/11 11:41 pm
Almost 4 months post- op RNY to DS revision.  Down 64 lbs.

1 Month Before Surgery  298 lbs

Taken This Past Weekend 234 lbs
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
sandy_mt
on 10/6/11 12:36 am
 Wow!  What a difference already!  You are a very pretty woman even at your heaviest.  You're gonna be hot, girl!  Way to go!

Sandy

Shavonne P.
on 10/6/11 12:40 am
Thank you Sandy! By your ticker you are doing amazing yourself!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
airbender
on 10/6/11 12:51 am
congrats, you look great, continued success to you
Sexyvt123
on 10/6/11 12:53 am
Shavonne you look GREAT.  I know you must be soooooo happy.  Keep up the good work.  How is Kenya doing?  Been thinking about her lately.  Hope she is doing good.

Shavonne P.
on 10/6/11 1:00 am
Thank you!!    I feel amazing.  Lenox Hill was damn near holding Kenya hostage.  Even Dr Roslin didn't know why she wasn't discharged yet.  She was still there yesterday afternoon when I called her.  I called her room this morning and didn't get an answer, so hopefully she went home.  I will call her house later today so she can get settled.  How is Frankie?
Sexyvt123
on 10/6/11 2:42 am
OMG I can't believe she was still there all this time.  Something was telling me to check up on her cause I was having that feeling like something wasn't right.  I do hope she is home now and out of the hospital.  Frankie is good I check up on her from day to day.  The gas still other her from time to time but she is fighting through it.

JJPink 1
on 10/6/11 1:00 am
You go!! Looking great! I know feeling even better. Congrats!
5' 7 3/4 I claim 5'8 SW/CW/GW 267/144/160 <---Dr's goal. My goal was 165lbs. Trying to build muscle. So, unsure what weight I'll be at  once I meet my fitness goals.

Shavonne P.
on 10/6/11 1:09 am
Thank you!
Renee2007
on 10/6/11 1:14 am - Central, FL
 Divalicious!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150