How much do you eat at one sitting?

rubytica
on 10/6/11 2:03 am - GA
Thank You all for your replies. 

I feel so blessed to have found this forum and always get good advise from all of you.  It really gets very confusing sometimes as you are taught to trust the advise of your doctors but I have learned from you to take my health in my own hands and I appreciate it. 

I just got scared because I felt I could eat more and since I have not lost much in 2 weeks I thought I had stretched my stomach.  I am doing exactly what you are telling me as I trust you all and I appreciate you taking your time to answer my questions regardless of how stupid they may be.

I am counting my proteins, my liquids and taking my vitamins.  I just got my 3 months labs done and I will post any that look abnormal to me for your advise.

Thanks again
Ruby
Elizabeth N.
on 10/6/11 2:40 am - Burlington County, NJ
Stomachs stretch no matter what you put in them. It's the nature of stomach tissue. How much stretch varies from one person to another. Some people just can't eat everything their stomachs can hold, period. But if you use your malabsorption tool effectively, you'll be able to experience more satiety with a lot fewer negative consequences. Hence: Watch the carbs and gravitate to the protein.