Being a beautul bride after DS

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/11 5:12 pm
On October 6, 2011 at 7:24 AM Pacific Time, AllieInOntario wrote:
Larissa,  It's been quite the journey for you.

PS.... I still think you should be a lipstick model!!!  You look SOOOOOOOO beautiful! 
 No no no, not lipstick. Eyes. Gorgeous smoky eyes. With her color of blue eyes, she should model eye makeup. 
scubadiva
on 10/6/11 12:31 am
Love, Love, Love the wig.  Can't tell at all.  Aren't they fun?  I wore one for a year.  I have 4 and no one could ever tell.  And they were all very different.  You look great.  Congratulations!
Imissthe80s
on 10/6/11 12:45 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Larissa- You look beautiful and the reason I asked if that was a wig is because it looks so natural with your coloring and everything.  You are a natural redhead right?

Larissa P.
on 10/6/11 5:05 am - Denton, TX
Nope. Naturally a dull dishwater blonde/brown. I've been dying it since 16 though. And in honor of my honeymoon, everything was dyed to match...if you get my drift.

So my hubby could honestly answer the "carpet matches the drapes."
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
orangecrushed
on 10/6/11 1:30 am - Triad, NC
You are absolutely stunning!  Congratulations!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/11 9:52 am
you're a pretty Ginger Kid! :)
gak
on 10/6/11 1:28 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
 Congrats ! Love the pics ! You been thru so much, so great to see your gorgeous pics ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/11 5:06 pm
 Oh my gosh, Larissa, I didn't recognize you! I was reading your post, thinking what a pretty face this woman has (I love to see the faces that emerge after the weight is gone), then I saw the name. I absolutely did not recognize you. Does that sound a bit rude? I hope not. You were pretty in the last photos I saw of you, but now, wow!

You are beautiful! Do you know that? And I know you worked so hard to get your surgery and went through so much afterwards, you deserve some joy. 

Congrats, girl!
DarcyMad
on 10/7/11 1:52 am - Cedar Park, TX
Aww congrats Larissa!  You look absolutely beautiful.  Your second pic could be a dang commercial for Pollo Loco, I swear!  LOL  Here's to many years of wedded bliss! 
DarcyMad
Surgery Date:  11/15/2010
Jewel506 is my Angel!    Angel to Kristi (Momx4)
Anything that is, or was, began as a dream - Lavagirl 

Amanda-DS
on 10/7/11 5:50 am
congrats on hte marriage,

I am insanely jealous of the pollo loco picture
I love that place and visit 1-3 times in a 5 day trip to palm springs last time.
Gratitude is my attitude

Amanda-DS October 2001
highest >350/342 start of wls journey/ 192 @8years