For the Benefit of DS Newbies--Pls Photo ***** on This Thread

Fade2Pink
on 10/4/11 6:18 am, edited 10/4/11 6:19 am - Salt Lake City, UT
My twin sister and I, both DSers (I am on the left in both photos).  Both thankful for finding out about the DS before we made our WLS choice.  I have lost approximately 128 pounds, she has lost over 145.  Both feeling healthy and happy.   And why yes, those are collarbones!

Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

determineddanni
on 10/4/11 7:27 am
WOW you guys!!! You look amazing!! I just want to say you are all an inspiration. I can't imagine myself in a post-op body yet but I really really want to be right there in your shoes. Healthy and living life!
Twyla S.
on 10/4/11 8:13 am - Chattanooga, TN
 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG------WOW!!!  Okay.....I'm eating my heart out in envy!  Just so ya'll know, I was showing my husband all of these pictures, and he says...."but they looked good before they had surgery!"  LOL  

My son was watching too, and told my husband that both of them would have to start carrying a ballbat.....gotta love my guys!  All of you look so happy and healthy, and must be so very proud of yourselves!  HUGE CONGRATS to you all!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/11 9:04 am, edited 10/4/11 9:05 am
 I don't post much but I read here just about every day. I actually passed my 2 year mark in July and forgot, so here are my pictures. 
The first one was in 2006 just before the lapband
The second one was in 2009 after band problems just 2 month before DS
 The third one was July 2011

P. Poster
on 10/4/11 9:13 am
I'm in :)  Just about 18 months out, 155lbs, 10lbs below goal.  Hit goal at 11 months postop.  I maintain effortlessly!

Night before surgery- 279lbs (not my highest weight!)
Photobucket

August 2011- Lighter AND smaller than my size 32 hubby who now makes it a point to toss me around!
Photobucket

And one more for good measure...
Photobucket
Tammy D.
on 10/4/11 10:37 am
Oh - I am so happy for you...
and double that for pic #2.

For me, that would be a fantasy come true! 
Woo hoo!
NoMore B.
on 10/4/11 12:50 pm
Jeesh, Bean - where is your excess skin??

You look fantastic!!
Michele1az
on 11/3/11 7:36 am - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 08/26/13 with
WOW! I have just started looking into DS, but you are an inspiration to me. I had a lap-band in 2007, but it never worked. I am self-pay, unless I wait a year and hope BCBS will pay for the revision. At the rate I am gaining I should not do that. 

Michele
NoMore B.
on 10/4/11 9:41 am, edited 1/26/12 11:34 pm
Edited for privacy
momx4
on 10/4/11 9:49 am - TX
This thread ROCKS!    Thank ya'll soo much!!!   I'm 34 days away from my surgery......at the highest weight I have ever been, headed to Walt Disney World thursday with only 3 pair of shorts that fit!    I hope my DS works for me the way it has worked for ya'll!!