AZ DS surgeons

zuzupetals2u2
on 10/3/11 3:41 pm - Sedona, AZ
just ran into this link while on another site and was rather dumbfounded at the listed DS credentials and false advertising for this surgeon I was cautioned from using as he was bait & switch and also had some very unhappy patients here back when I was looking a couple years ago! He is at a Weight Loss Clinci now in Mesa, AZ. Scarey!!

Eric Schlesinger, M.D., FACS

Medical Director – Surgical Weight Loss Solutions at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital

Medical Director – Bridges Center at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital

Center Of Excellence Bariatric Surgeon

A diplomate of the American Board of Surgery, Eric Schlesinger, M.D., FACS, is a bariatric surgeon and serves as the medical director of Surgical Weight Loss Solutions at Tempe St. Luke’s, as well as the medical director of the Bridges Center for Surgical Weight Management at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital. Dr. Schlesinger is recognized as an ASMBS Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence surgeon by the Surgical Review Corporation ó an independent, non-profit organization that identifies surgeons who provide superior bariatric surgery patient care.

Dr. Schlesinger has more than 15 years of bariatric surgery experience and specializes in adjustable gastric banding, Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch and vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG). In addition to performing both laparoscopic and open bariatric procedures, he has extensive experience in general surgery, emergency care and trauma surgery.

With a license to practice in Arizona, Dr. Schlesinger is a member of several medical organizations, including the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Society of Graduate Surgeons, Fellow of the International College of Surgeons, American Medical Association and Arizona Medical Association.

A native of Newark, N.J., Dr. Schlesinger attended Rutgers College in New Brunswick, N.J. He received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, and completed his surgical residency at the Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center in California. He has also held numerous medical administrative roles and served as an assistant clinical professor of surgery at the University of Southern California.

• Download “Weight Loss Surgery: An Option for the Nation’s Obesity Epidemic"

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/11 12:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/11 12:12 am
In my opinion, he is a quack.  Just my opinion.
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/11 2:15 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Tried replying to ur message. This iPhone doesn't do well when posting. I must have click delete
Kerry J.
on 10/4/11 8:32 pm - Santa Clara, UT
Mixed reviews on Schlesinger.

Some are pleased with him, some had a bad experience. I had a bad experience with him, but it was limited to just talking to him. After talking to him I knew he was not my man; but then I was looking to get a reivision and a extremely difficult one at that. From what I've read, the people who liked him were all virgin DS patients.

I think he can do a virgin DS, but a revision is beyond his pay grade. Just my opinion...

Kerry