Indy DS Events in October

J P.
on 10/1/11 5:25 am
Hi All, Looking forward to seeing all of you at our October events!   Dinner
Tuesday, October 11th, 6:00pm
Outback Steakhouse @ Castleton Mall Online info   Steak for dinner - a DSer's dream!   Let's all meet at the Outback in the strip mall located to the north of Castleton Mall.  If you plan to attend, please message me or post to this message board so I can be sure we have a large enough table.
Support Group
Tuesday, October 25th, 6:30pm  
St. Vincent Carmel,  Bariatric Center, Entrance 4
Map of location

The support group meeting, led by a St Vincent nurse or dietitian, is open to all pre- and post-op Duodenal Switch patients regardless if they had surgery at St Vincents.   We often grab a bite to eat afterward.

~Jessica                                                   SW 271/ CW 131 / GW 145       

Come hang out with the Indianapolis
DS group -- calendar of events now online!
GoBlue
on 10/2/11 4:06 am
I'm gonna try to make it on the 11th.  We leave the 14th for Monterrey...off to see Dr. Sauceda for 15 days!  I'll need y'all to swing some critters and keep me in your thoughts as I'll have the body work done on Oct 15th and the face work 3-4 days later.  Then...when I get back home I'm having more surgery on Nov 14th, providing I'm up to it....(my plumbing needs some work).  So I'll be recovering for awhile.  

I will be 3 years out on Halloween...so I'm looking forward to getting this phase finished and on to enjoying life even more. I have a new grandson due Super Bowl weekend...so lots to look forward to!

Kathy

Counting down to PS with Dr S  on 10-15-11