Disappearing Threads...

Guate Wife
on 9/29/11 12:38 pm - Grand Rapids, MI

LOVE it when history gets to be re-written.  It only serves to protect the GUILTY.

Not only are entire threads disappearing, they are doing so without any notification or explanation to the OP.

Posts are disappearing, without any notification or explanation as to why to the poster.

These threads & posts (majority of them) DO NOT VIOLATE THE TOS, so some heavy-handed moderator is simply on a power kick.

And, one of OUR DS forum "leaders" is on moderation, for an offense the mod attempted to say broke the TOS, when indeed it did not, but the mod has shut down communication.  Shut down communication so much, that this person's posts are sometimes coming through, sometimes not, with no explanation as to why not, and no pattern as to when they may be seen if they ever are.

It isn't just happening on OUR DS Forum, either.... which the mod should come out and communicate with the community about.

It is happening on the Mexico Forum, where the mods are allowing "patient coordinators" (sales people) to poach business from one another, which in turn is completely confusing and frightening pre-ops.

It is happening on the MB, where a yappy dog seems to running the show as board nanny being allowed to dictate HOW people post, and if she doesn't like it, then the post is deleted, the person warned, or put on moderation, etc.... yet, the yappy one has been told publically been countless people that SHE is the problem.

And, of course, it happened on the VSG Forum where our own soon to be DSer (serial liar) went over there and trashed EVERY SINGLE DSer for over a period of 24 hours, and was allowed to get away with it.  She had posts on the DS Forum that SHE didn't approve of deleted, but what she was saying was not touched.

Seems to be a very cracky mod with some DS envy working behind the scenes, huh?

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

MsBatt
on 9/30/11 3:25 am
FREE THE DS EIGHT! All 27 of us. (*grin*)
goodkel
on 9/29/11 2:04 pm
SO many people are pissed about this. I feel a revolution brewing.
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Fran-I Am
on 9/29/11 7:10 pm
Ah, a DS Tea Party! 

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
goodkel
on 9/29/11 7:33 pm
On September 30, 2011 at 2:10 AM Pacific Time, Fran M. wrote:
Ah, a DS Tea Party! 
Sic Semper Tyrannis!
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

Fran-I Am
on 9/29/11 9:24 pm
Damn oppressors!

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/11 1:43 am - Lancaster, OH
Kings, moderators, whatever

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Dennis
: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Dennis
: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
King Arthur: Bloody peasant!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/11 3:50 am