Boobage Question

Emily F.
on 9/29/11 9:46 am
Mine held up, went from 46 C to 38C, for some reason, going from 220 to 200, those 20 lb came straight from my ass and tits. My boobs shriveled up and went to 36B (really an A, but who can find those) then went down 30 more lbs. They are flat pancakes and I day dream about big honkin' fake ones. Went to two consults, we will see.
Its a Secret
on 9/29/11 11:32 am, edited 1/23/12 10:02 pm
Changed so that my post and information is not shared on FB without my permission or knowledge.

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/11 10:37 am - Bayonne, NJ
I went from a 44C to a 36 long. :p

Then I went back to a 36C with the help of a lift and some small implants.
zuzupetals2u2
on 9/29/11 12:09 pm - Sedona, AZ
someone here mentioned they had to roll theirs up to put them in their bra. That cracked me up.

Mine were never that extremely big to experience that but now I am a bit glad for it! I am so happy that my hips are so much thinner I haven't paid much attention to my boobs yet.

Since breast implants need to be replaced every 7-10 years (according to people I know who had had to do it) I am not sure I would bother since I am over 60 now.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Twyla S.
on 9/29/11 2:15 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 GREAT....so I'm going to have yet another "identity crisis" after the surgery!  I've always had my boobs.....my bra is my deposti box...I carry car keys, money, credit cards, loose change and sometimes my cell phone in there.  WTH am I going to do with nothing to hold that stuff in there?

I'm reminded of that Eddie Murphy movie.....can't think of the name....where the grandmother was talking about stepping out of the shower, and the awful pain that went thru her chest, and she looked down and was standing on her boobs.  LOL  God....I'm already at that stage now, and I'm a preop.  God help us all.....I'ma start building a platform to hold them up now.....
(deactivated member)
on 9/29/11 3:24 pm, edited 9/29/11 3:27 am
My "girls" are GONE! They point all the way south, and the striation from the strech marks have left very deep (tunnels) on my skin. I didn't have much of a tummy for my size, so except for what I consider minor wrinklage, it's flat as a pancake,
Bottom half is wrinkly, saggy with uneven fat deposits that a good lipo would get out, but I have about 20 pounds of loose skin and uneven fat deposits, so thighplasty for me to get everythng right would take about four surgeries, according to the consultatons I've been on. Body shapers take care of smoothing it out and holding everything still. I especially like the Jockey body shapers - very thin material that gives just enough, but the smoothing effect is the best! I find the capri length at TJ Maxx (discontinued, unfortunately) and we have a nearby outlet mall with a Jockey Store that has some, along with the regular mid-thigh version. Next favorite is a cotton stretch type called Secret Solutions. I get them from the Woman Within catalog, and they do come in M and L, which I can wear either size, depending on how "tight" I want to be. Last time i bouth them, thre was no capri length, which I tend to favor because of my pear shape sillhouette -
not as pronounced as before the DS, but still a pear!