Boobage Question

no_more_rolls
on 9/29/11 4:03 am - Jackson, MI
Well Kirmy you are going to have to share how you get the girls to look the way they do now.  I've seen your after pics and you look great imo!  So if a booster bra won't work, should I invest in duck tape?  I'm serious when I say mine are going to look like flap-jacks and fried eggs if they keep disappearing at this rate.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

kirmy
on 9/29/11 4:42 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I buy bras with a padded cup so it gives the impression my boobs are not actually spaniels ears.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
hopingintx
on 9/29/11 2:08 am

Hi, Hoosiermoma,

Don't know if you are as vintage as I am but I thought I'd chime in anyway.  I was 58 when I had surgery.  Twenty months later I'm down 163 #s.  Saggy in my inner thighs, have floppy bat-wings and much smaller jiggly boobs.  

I don't mind  much because I feel so much better!  No bp problems, no longer pre-diabetic, no sleep apnea.  The trade off is worth it.  I can sit in the floor and get up without aid, climb a ladder, drive with the seat close to the wheel.

My face has survived pretty well.  I have a small  "turkey neck" but no jowls and my face is no longer ball shaped.  I have cheek bones and a pointed chin!  My eyes appear larger and so does my smile.

You won't really know how you will look till you lose but I bet you will be in for a good surprise.  I haven't posted a pic in nearly a year and I'm down about 4 sizes since my last, but have a look at my profile and you can at least see the before and some of the afters.  I'm in a 12/14 now.
Nancy            
Its a Secret
on 9/29/11 3:00 am, edited 1/23/12 10:01 pm
Changed so that my post and information is not shared on FB without my permission or knowledge.

dgb123
on 9/29/11 3:49 am - Fairfax, VA
Just like most of these replies, my boobs are deflated and long.  Actually, they were pretty bad prior to surgery.  I've lost 50% EW.  Can't wait to see what they look like when I've lost the rest!!!  (NOT).  my problem is they are still heavy.  I am having the hardest time keeping the "girls" up!!  My shoulders are sore by the end of the day and I discreetly "arrange" my boobs and pull them up during the day!!

It's had to buy a good bra that you know won't fit in a couple of months!!

Oh well.

Donna

KellyJTn
on 9/29/11 5:50 am - Oak Ridge, TN
I definitely have the "oranges in pantyhose" boobs when I bend over, lol. I'm only 31, so that really stinks. I went from a 48DDD to a 38C after losing 175lbs so far. I still have 60lbs to go also, so I'm sure it'll continue to change. Plastics are definitely in my future!

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

Its a Secret
on 9/29/11 6:23 am, edited 1/23/12 10:01 pm
Changed so that my post and information is not shared on FB without my permission or knowledge.

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/11 10:39 am - Bayonne, NJ
Empty change purses.
Its a Secret
on 9/29/11 11:31 am
Bwaahahahaha

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/11 12:19 pm
Over-easy eggs hangin off a nail.

tube socks with mashed potatoes in the toes.

I wish I could remember the origami one.