Phoenix Area DSers -- need your help!

Dannielle H.
on 9/28/11 9:50 am

Hey everyone,

I don't post on here much anymore, but I can always depend on you all when I need some help!

I just moved to the Phoenix area and I need a GOOD PCP.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I'd like someone who is familiar with the DS and how it works, as I'm tired of being looked at like I'm nuts when I try and explain how it works.  I'm having some major issues I need to get addressed, and in order to do so, I need a good doctor!

Thanks in advance!  :)

Dannielle

**Dannielle**
 HW: 636 / SW: 615 / CW: 247

Blank Out
on 9/28/11 10:16 am
 I have nothing to offer.  I just am sending you well wishes to find a great PCP.  What kinds of issues?  Have you had labs drawn recently?  What vite schedule are you on?

Looking at your numbers, you have done an amazing job!  Come around more often, okay?
Diane

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

a_new_mii
on 9/28/11 11:13 am - AZ
 Sorry, I can't help you either.  I still haven't found a good one.  Thought i found a promising one, she seemed like she wanted to learn about it, and felt like she was listening to all I said.  We went over ALL the labs I needed she checked with me right there in the office, then when I went to have the labs drawn, I know she didn't order all I needed.  Only 8 vials!! Now I have to wait for the results to see which ones were missed and get POKED again!  
I look forward to seeing what  results you get  here. 

BTW......................
Way to rock your DS!!
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

lauriv
on 9/28/11 11:26 am
 I am a newbie. Had surgery about a month ago. But I have a fantastic PCP that I am hoping really works with me and my DS. He was super supportive before hand with my surgery and we've talked about him learning more about it to help me long term. He runs both a family practice and a urgent care. His name is Dr Matthew Khumalo. He is in Chandler and his # is 480-857-0109. 
You have done amazing! WTG! Best of luck!
~L
calendargirl
on 9/28/11 12:22 pm - Land of Oz, KS
DS on 04/20/12

Dannielle!  I hardly recognize you!   Wowza!

C-Girl

Starting Stats: Ht: 5' 0" HW: 242 ~ SW: 229.9 ~ CW: 117 ~ Goal: 124.9 ("normal" BMI)
% EWL @ 03 months: 36%             % EWL
 @ 09 months: 80%
% EWL @ 06 months: 63%             % EWL @ 12 months + 2 weeks: 100%

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/11 1:42 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Im in the process of my 6 month diet for DS, if you find someone please share! I currently go to Kachina family practice and they jabs worked with my surgeon's office wonderfully so far! Plus there is a Sonora labs in the same office park.
halblingefrau
on 9/28/11 4:35 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
I have a couple of awesome docs up here in Flagstaff, but I don't know if you want to drive 2 hours to see someone.

My PCP is Dr Laurice Coates (looooove her).  I also see a bariatrician, Dr Joshua Clark.

Good luck in your search in Phoenix.