Consult with Dr. Roslin

Toy T.
on 9/27/11 2:19 am
DS on 02/22/12
So I called Dr. Roslin's office to make sure I didn't have to go to NYC for seminar and they told me since it is revision, I am actually not required to go to seminar and can just make an appt so drum roll please........my consult is on October 20th. Can we say nervous and excited?
provolisa
on 9/27/11 5:02 am - Provo, UT
 Congratulations on making it to the consultation stage! I am waiting for some papers to get in from another doctor, and then I will be able to make my appointment. It is so frustrating to have to hurry up and wait all the time! 

I'm happy for you.
Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Sexyvt123
on 9/27/11 5:04 am
OMG that's great news so you can skip that part and go right for the appt.  No need to be nervous because Dr Roslin is a great guy.  As most people will tell you he is an upfront type of person who will feed you no BS.  If i was you I will get all your records from your old surgeon and all the info on the status of your pouch if you have it.  Congrats to the beginning of your journey. 

airbender
on 9/27/11 5:10 am
how exciting it will be here before you know it
Toy T.
on 9/27/11 5:24 am
DS on 02/22/12
I requested my d/c summary and op report from the hospital that did my surgery and since they do online records I have received them already by logging in and retrieving them. I have faxed over a release to my surgeon today for tx and f/u notes so I am hoping to receive them by 20th. If I have to beg them I will but I'm so used to reading medical records (work as a disability claims exaominer)so it was weird reading my own and think of the young 23 old girl I was back then compared to the 30 year old woman I am now. And I didn't mean to put that emoticon on post lol guess my fingers move to fast. I am excited and since I'm a little ok a lot OCD I will read up on DS from now until appt and will be fully prepared.
Imissthe80s
on 9/27/11 7:06 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Welcome to the DS Board and congrats on starting your journey to revision!

Toy T.
on 9/27/11 10:11 am
DS on 02/22/12
 Thanks guys you have all been so helpful and I am sure I will have more questions 
ginany
on 9/27/11 1:00 pm - brooklyn, NY
DS on 04/23/12
Hey no fair, LOL.  I am a revision and Roslins office made me go for the seminar. I had all Apts on 0/7 and   I see him again on Friday.  Good Luck
Gina    

RNY 1/26/06 
SW 345
Revised to DS 4/23/12
SW 268

Toy T.
on 9/28/11 6:22 am
DS on 02/22/12
You had all your appointments when? Lol I thought I had to go to so that's why I had registered for it but they told Me nope just an appointment with Dr.Roslin.
ginany
on 9/28/11 6:59 am - brooklyn, NY
DS on 04/23/12

I went to the seminar in August.   When I called the888 number I told them I was a revision and they said I still had to go to the seminar.   Than on 9/7 I had the Nurtrition class, Psyc evaluation and consult with Dr Roslin all on the same day.  I was there for a few hours.  I had an Upper Gi the following Monday.  He was not sure if it can be done,  He called me last week and said yes.  So I had an Apt this Friday but they just changed it to the following Friday due to the holiday.  He said I will need a Cat Scan next.  So I will see him again next week.  I was really looking forward to going this week, but I waited this long, whats another week.

Gina    

RNY 1/26/06 
SW 345
Revised to DS 4/23/12
SW 268