Yehuda

Yehuda G.
on 9/26/11 6:57 am
Hello my fellow DSers.

I've tried to post  on here a few times, but I've had some "technical" difficulties. I just want to see if this will post.
Anna G.
on 9/26/11 7:34 am
Welcome back, kiddo!

Yehuda G.
on 9/26/11 8:24 am
Thank you.
Jolly Rancher
on 9/26/11 7:36 am

Are you sticking around? Or should we expect a flury of diatribes followed by yet another deactivation?

Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Yehuda G.
on 9/26/11 7:56 am
 My last deactivation was not following a diatribe.

Jolly Rancher
on 9/26/11 8:12 am
I must have missed your last re-incarnation. Word of advice, maybe seek some therapy. Stick around, quit getting your panties in a twist and weather the damn storm already!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Yehuda G.
on 9/26/11 8:21 am
I never ha my panties in a twist.

I posted twice on this already, but they're not showing up. I don't know if it's my computer or an issue with the moderators since my account has a new status.

My thread said something along the lines of that I had deactivated the last time because I get to heated with revision surgery war threads ,and I figured I should leave this site and grow up.

Note to you. I did not attack anyone, nor did I deactivate out of anger.

I also eventually left the fb group due to ot drama. I know a bunch of others who left for the same reasons.

Anyways, the only reason I really wanted to make a new account was to just thank everyone who gave me the much needed advice and support I needed in getting my revision, and all has went well for the past 6 months since my surgery.

And happy new years to my fellow Hebrews:-)

Jolly Rancher
on 9/26/11 8:31 am
I'm happy you're back. I don't recall saying you attacked anyone! I do think you got a little too worked up over surgery wars, and making sure that everyone knew the perils you suffered with the Fobi pouch. I think you were a little over zealous.

I'm glad all is well and your revision is working to your liking!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Yehuda G.
on 9/26/11 8:36 am
Thanks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but diatribe has the connotation of being  foreceful or abusive.

Yes I got heated up. This is why I decided to leave and take a chill pill, ya know.

Take care:-)
Elizabeth N.
on 9/26/11 12:12 pm - Burlington County, NJ
What you are is a tantruming crybaby. Good riddance.