Newbies, pre-ops and lurkers. This post is for you.

beemerbeeper
on 9/25/11 11:13 am - AL
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/4280788/Repost-Request-Advice- for-Pre-Ops-with-Links/

This is the list of vites that are recommended you START on and adjust based on your labs:

www.gblcreations.com/Resources/Gina/ProgramDRNY_ERNY_BPDDS3- 2010.pdf

These are the labs you need so you can adjust your vites appropriately:

docs.google.com/Doc

~Becky

clancyrose
on 9/26/11 10:31 am - Montgomeryville, PA
Thank you so much...surgery set for nov 21st..nervous and excited
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/11 11:23 am - OH
Oh Becky....I'm a TERRIBLE poster I've been so busy with clinicals that I complelty forgot about this site altogether! I tried to take the responsibility off your hands, and didn't do a very good job. I think I just underestimated how much time I would be at the hospital this semester and just don't get on here even a fraction as much as I used to. I came back today to regain a bit of my motivation since my 6-month diet is nearing it's end. I think after so many months of constantly thinking about WLS the excitement wore off a bit and I drifted away from OH and spent more time on homework. I'd like to say I will keep up with trying to post everyweek again, but I doubt that is possible right now. However, I can still post if I get on and notice it hasn't been posted in a while. Sorry.

-Barb
beemerbeeper
on 9/27/11 11:47 am - AL
Don't give it a second thought!!  No big deal AT ALL.

How is school going? 

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/11 3:40 am - OH
Thanks Becky!

School is going well. But this semester we have to do alot more clinical hours and have a LOT more homework and a paper due in 2 weeks that has to be 35-40 pages.  Couple that with a 14 month old and I'm one busy beaver anymore lol.  However, I'm still commited to getting the DS, but the newness of it wore off a bit.  I'm getting all my pre-op labs done next month and hopefully meeting with Dr. Kemmeter the beginning of November. 

Barb