Planters Warts and DS, connected?

dtabor5
on 9/24/11 11:56 am
I have a planters wart on the side of my rght foot, I have had it lasered, burned, and surgically removed and it still keeps coming back... it feels like my foot is on fire on the inside... now i have been told that it is due to a comprimised immune system... Has anyone had a problem with this? and if so what did you to do?

THanks I am not looking forward to surgery again and having the whole right side of my foot removed!!!

Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

Kayla B.
on 9/24/11 12:07 pm - Austin, TX
Vitamin deficiencies can cause a weak immune system--but do you have the lab results to back this hypothesis up(the weak immune system)?

But no, I've never heard of anyone having this issue.
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
dtabor5
on 9/24/11 12:20 pm
I haven't either..... but after all the docs. reports the podiatrist has no clue and then sent me to a dermatologist and he applied acid after scraping it and they have no clue and all they can say is that my system is to blame... going to have labs drawn next week anyway so we will see then....

thanks,
Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!

Elizabeth N.
on 9/24/11 9:31 pm - Burlington County, NJ
I would not be worrying very much about "compromised immune system" based on a stubborn plantar's wart. Quite often the removal process doesn't get the entire wart off and so there's a "seed" left to regrow. I'd be a LOT quicker to blame doctor technique than I would worry about immune problems. Been there, done that.

That being said, how's your supplement schedule and how are your labs? It's always good to KNOW.

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/11 12:23 pm
Planter's wart is caused by a virus. Sometimes they are stubborn to get rid of, or, you keep re-infecting yourself somehow (gyms, pools, etc).

If you are immune compromised enough to be plagued by planter's warts, then you'd have a mirad of other problems more serious than warts. Just keep trying to get rid of it. It'll eventually die off.

Hugs,
Ratkity
dtabor5
on 9/24/11 12:45 pm
the "having more problems than planter's warts" is what scares me.... the re-infecting part i do not think is the problem, i do not go anywhere barefoot and the only pool in get in is my own in ground pool and the only gym i go to is the one that my husband built for the boys and i....(we have 3 sons ages 17, 16, and 16 and they are all in sports so it was cheaper for us to buy the weights and bow-flex than to pay for gym memberships) what are some of the things that could be wrong? I have Jury duty Monday, so if i am not picked i will go Tuesday morning to get them drawn... It is funny because i have been fighting getting sick for over a month and everyone in my house has been sick at least once if not twice... I  never got a full blown cold.... just the sore throat and the scratchy throat and it stays away for a day or so then goes away

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!

Elizabeth N.
on 9/24/11 9:32 pm - Burlington County, NJ
That's going around. Throat ugh for a day or two or three, then you're done.

dtabor5
on 9/24/11 10:52 pm
Hey, Yeah I did forget it is Autum in GA!!!  and this year it is kicking some A_ _

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/11 9:50 pm
Um, boys and sports should have been alarm bells going off. They can bring the virus that causes warts into the house from locker rooms.

Sore throat thingie is going around. I have it now.  Never getting a full blown cold is a testament that your immune system is working great.  It always could be allergies with this weirdo weather that's going around.

You are being paranoid about illness. Relax.

Hugs,
Ratkity

dtabor5
on 9/24/11 10:53 pm
no it really doesn't... I DO NOT share anything with stinky teenage boys!!! LOL they have their bathrooms and when it gets so bad that you need a gas mask to go in, I am wearing a Bio- hazmat suit!!!

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!