5 1/2 week update

Diane Davis
on 9/27/11 11:37 am
Thank you for your encouragement.  Keep in touch as we walk this journey together.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
gak
on 9/26/11 2:30 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
You are still a DS baby Diane ! 
Please get a bag of fluids, one way or another. I would not be too concerned vits when you are not feeling well. The body has reserves and you need to feel better. Most people do not hit that spot until 6-8 weeks out minimum. Zofran is wonderful, please give it a try as well. I call it the wonder drug for nausea ! You are kind of in a "yuck" cycle.  Fluids and Zofran could well be your ticket out of there ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Diane Davis
on 9/27/11 11:39 am
Thanks Ginger, you know I value your advice, so will take it.  I want to feel well sooooo bad!
PamLovesLime
on 9/27/11 10:36 am - IN
 I was just wondering about you today!

Listen, I know i am one of those crazy "up and running in 2 weeks" people -- probably Example #1, but I am starting to feel it catching up with me lately. I came home from Europe early and now I am making a decision to not drive to Florida for a craft show tomorrow because I am just so frickin exhausted! I feel like i've been running non-stop since Feb 9. I am lucky I don't have any complications (knock on wood) from this crazy living....

Take the time to relax, heal, figure out your new insides and don't worry....don't ru****

Pamelalalala
Switched on Feb 9, 2011! 

Diane Davis
on 9/27/11 11:46 am
Thanks Pamela!

Yes, you were #1 on my mind when I said I wanted to be up and running at 2 weeks!  I wanted to be just like you and was determined to be so!

I believe I got dehydrated 3 weeks ago when they put me on that Keflex for my wound drainage, and just haven't been able to catch up since.  That stuff really had me sick for a week and was unable to get my fluids and protein in during that time.  It's been downhill since.

Thank you for your support.  Would love to see you again, but know you're always on the run.

Hope to see you soon!