Need a good laugh???

Julie R.
on 9/26/11 10:06 am - Ludington, MI
 You poor thing!   Did you per chance have milk products?  That would really do it to me early out.   I've only had one major incident as a long-timer, and that's when I decided to stupidly eat an ENTIRE BAG of Jelly Bellys one evening.     The ensuing result, which occurred, no less, in the inner city of Detroit while wearing WHITE jeans, was not pretty.    Your system will adjust considerably, especially providng you keep the stupid carbs out of your repertoire.

I just got your message this morning.   My cell, if out of range, often goes straight to voice mail.    I'll talk to you sometimes this week!    
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

lwoznick
on 9/26/11 11:14 am - Green Bay, WI
Hi Julie,

I don't think I had any dairy that day, although I have tried some milk since surgery and I agree with you, I do think that may be a potential trigger for me. It seems most things are bringing it on these days. I've been trying an elimination diet of sorts but still end up with the runs no matter what I seem to eat or not eat. I see Dr. Buchwald for my 2-week post op visit on Weds. I'll talk to him about it then. Maybe it's some sort of bacterial infection too. Hard to tell this early out so I want to give it more time. I have been taking a probiotic daily since last week to see if that will help.

I look forward to chatting with you later in the week. Hope you had a great weekend! I don't feel so bad when I heard about your "accident" in white jeans nonetheless! Isn't that Murphy's Law at work! My neighbor and friend, Katie, was laughing so hard when I told her about what happened with Ross. She told me I should invest in some Depends for my trip to Minneapolis in case I get the trots and there's no convenient exit to pull off of to find a restroom. I never thought I'd be buying adult diapers in my 40's! LOL! Talk to you soon!

HW 293, SW 282, LW (Post RNY) 202, SW Pre-DS 242, CW 219 GW 140
Julie from Ludington, MI is my Angel!