It's a great idea

Elizabeth N.
on 9/25/11 11:42 am - Burlington County, NJ
Post your cheap, uneven ***** lift pictures as your status update on Facebook and then wonder why so many people think about as much of you as they do about something on the bottom of their shoe.

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/11 11:55 am
Send full on naked pics of yourself to all your male FB friends, married or not.

Yup, it happened.
Esther B.
on 9/25/11 8:23 pm - Rainy & Cloudy, WA
  OMG, I remember that one!  Was scrolling down reading posts when I found myself staring at nekkid boobies.  What really got me was she stated that she "wanted to make sure EVERYONE had a chance to see them."  WTH!!!  Why???  

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 9/25/11 9:41 pm
LOL! Which member did that? Hilarious.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/11 1:59 pm - TX

Dumb question time, how can you tell if someone blocked you?  Also, I never thought about not using my real name here.....maybe I should change it?  I am way to trusting I guess!! 

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/25/11 3:21 pm - Tuvalu
Grammo
on 9/26/11 12:11 am - Nashville, TN
Sue,
You are a good and kind person to so eloquently (and without rancor or condescension)  provide the examples you are giving to this young lady.  You like to pretend you are a cranky old soul, but I know you are not. 
I hate that a lot of our past OH contributors have abandoned us for a facebook group.   I will not participate in the facebook group because it is so scary simple for people to glean all your personal info on facebook.
Regards,
Grammo!
(Ticker includes 11.5 pounds lost on the two week pre-op liquid diet.)

High Weight (09-99) 294 DS Consult Weight (06-09)283 
                  Surgery Weight (8-11-09) 271.5 Goal Weight 130
Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/26/11 1:59 am - Tuvalu
On September 26, 2011 at 7:11 AM Pacific Time, Grammo wrote:
Sue,
You are a good and kind person to so eloquently (and without rancor or condescension)  provide the examples you are giving to this young lady.  You like to pretend you are a cranky old soul, but I know you are not. 
I hate that a lot of our past OH contributors have abandoned us for a facebook group.   I will not participate in the facebook group because it is so scary simple for people to glean all your personal info on facebook.
Regards,

Thank you for the kind words.

But FB doesn't work for me, nor does the real life equivalent.  Thirty years ago, I decided that everyone I felt like hanging with at the moment ought to go see the Fourth of Juy thing at the Hollywood Bowl...I am secretly a 12-year-old boy and I get off on the 1812 with the canons and fireworks and French army marching in and loud drums and all.

So I bought a ****LOAD of cheap seats and decorated several half-sheet cakes to look like The Kremlin--in honor of Tchaikovsky--and away we went. 

WHAT a mess.  The nice lady from my step-father's Alzheimer's support group (her husband had just gone into a nursing home) did NOT fit in with my rowdy friends and my elemetary school friends and their kids (who had gone up to the top of the cheap seats to do a joint) did NOT like the cop friends and that went reciprocal...and so on.

I'm happy with my segmented life.  I created a FB account and it was up for about 4 hours and then I had flashbacks to the Bowl and it was down again!!  I'll just stay a solitary old curmudgeon.
Grammo
on 9/26/11 3:45 am - Nashville, TN
Well, we love you here!
Grammo!
(Ticker includes 11.5 pounds lost on the two week pre-op liquid diet.)

High Weight (09-99) 294 DS Consult Weight (06-09)283 
                  Surgery Weight (8-11-09) 271.5 Goal Weight 130
Twi light
on 9/25/11 4:09 pm - NY
Don't use your real name anywhere online..... Unless you don't value your privacy.... You never know who might be Internet stalking you- less you have of the real
You on the Internet the better off you will be.