Anti-Fart Blankets & Underwear

Elizabeth N.
on 9/25/11 9:43 am - Burlington County, NJ
Ah yes. Those two should hook up. He's over being his usual, um, weirdo self on the MB.

Jolly Rancher
on 9/25/11 9:50 am
Oh yeah, I saw that.....
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
PlumFaerie
on 9/25/11 12:02 am
honestly, when i first met elizabeth i thought 'ooh that's the woman that people are always angered at with her comments' but she jsut tells it like it is, she's four years out and has a fuckton of experience and info. and when i did meet her i had a lovely dinner and conversation, yes she may have too many opinions and prejudices but who doesn't? at least she speaks her mind.
hugs Elizabeth! i'm a week out btw would love to chat with you on the phone or email soon!
Elizabeth N.
on 9/25/11 7:07 am - Burlington County, NJ
Hey you welcome to the Dark Side muuuuhahahaha!!!! Email's always open :-). I hope to make it to brunch next month if work schedule allows.

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/25/11 7:36 am - Tuvalu

Frank--we met at a ChesseCake Factory lunch a while back and first of all, you are MUCH better looking than that photo...so fix that, okay?

Then, I didn't read all those links, and I can REALLY relate to the OJ thing...and I WANT to stop it, but the best I've been able to do is get down to three ounces...and it helps.  Zero would be better...but three is better than eight.  Stop in at a Sprouts and pick up an already made chicken salad and a seafood salad.  (Do NOT pick up the pasta salad or the potato salad.) 

You can have the roast beef...but not the gravy.  You can have a scotch and soda, but not a Margarita...that kind of thing.  And it MAY be that some obscure "modified food starch" is doing you in as well.

You may not like what EN said...but the problem IS the intake.  

(Alternatively--tongue in cheek--find a woman at an Anosmia Support Group Meeting.  I have anosmia...we can't smell a thing.  Really.  We can't smell ****)