Even when I am in hell I can get my protein and vites in....so can you.

beemerbeeper
on 9/25/11 5:58 am - AL
I won't bore you with the drama but I have been in hell for 2 days and I have not missed a single vite and I am getting all my protein.

When everything looks black I can at least look at my empty vitamin containers and pat myself on the back.

You can do it too.  As Tim Gunn would say..."make it work."

~Becky

vitalady
on 9/25/11 6:29 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
sometimes my routine is the anchor in the storm for me

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

* Gail R *
on 9/25/11 6:33 am - SF Bay Area, CA
Sorry that life has been harsh lately. I know the feeling and wasn't as dedicated as you. I learned my lesson though. You are a good teacher by example.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

no_more_rolls
on 9/25/11 8:12 am - Jackson, MI
Ugh oh, I hope you make it back to heaven soon!    You're right...it's not hard to take all your vites.  My problem, since I'm still early out is getting all my protein...but I'll make it there soon enough.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

teachmid
on 9/25/11 8:34 am - OKC, OK
Aw, Becky, I'm so sorry you've been having a rough time, but you should feel proud because you're taking care of yourself. Hang in there.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Jolly Rancher
on 9/25/11 8:40 am
Hope there are no glitches on the homefront. I'm entering hell for the next few days, including moving furniture and such. Vitamins are second nature to me now, and I rarely miss a dose. Protein is usually easy to hit also, but I let other things get out of control easily when I'm stressed.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
gak
on 9/25/11 11:33 am
Revision on 06/21/13
 Praying the drama is over ASAP and your back to the sane world !  

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Diane Davis
on 9/25/11 4:02 pm
Will be thinking about you Becky.  You've always been there for me through my dark days, sorry you're going through some now.

If you need and ear, you use to have my phone number.  If can't find it, PM me.

Hugs, Diane
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
yorkieGal
on 9/25/11 11:31 pm - Clermont, FL
Hey Becky, I am so sorry all this is happening to you, chin up, you;re gonna get through it and due to your commitment , you;re going to be healthy too!!

Love ya

yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

wings
on 9/26/11 5:41 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
LOL Becky
I am so anal about my Vits, Protein and Water that I treat it as life or death.  I even have freinds and family say "oh you can miss it just once", well NOT. 

I was the same way in the hospital too.  I took my own stuff so they could not stop me.  I believe this is why my labs are so good. 

Proud of you woman.  Hell can't stop a real DSer.

Carla
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6HR7lf/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w6HR7lf/weight.png[/img]
[/url]