I have found the solution to smelly gas at home!

beth-28
on 9/23/11 4:24 pm
Found this on MSNBC...

Better marriage blanket
According to the product page, the Better Marriage Blanket "contains the same type of fabric used by the military to protect against chemical weapons." However, in this situation, the enemy is the inexplicable combination of cabbage and beans you decided to have for dinner. But make no mistake, the resulting fumes can be no less lethal than the ones found on the battlefield. Protect yourself and your loved ones thanks to a layer of activated carbon that can neutralize flatulence and other embarrassing odors. They say "no odor is too strong," which is a good thing because tomorrow I'm having a block of cheese and some ice cream.

Lol! Next time you feel like you need to pass gas, just grab the blanket and wrap it around you!

When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/11 4:56 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Devrom!!!! Available online.

Chewable tablets, deodorize the awful emissions, then you don't have to worry about not being able
to snuggle.

provolisa
on 9/23/11 6:27 pm - Provo, UT
Could you please be more specific about those chewable tablets, for the un-initiated?
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/11 8:49 am - Santa Cruz, CA
www.devrom.com

They are small, taste rather banana-ey, and I use 3 at a time when I've had too much sugar alcohols.

I carry them with me at all times.

There are other sites which carry the product, may be less expensive than buying from Devrom.

Good luck!
litebrite
on 9/23/11 11:18 pm - Telford, PA
http://www.devrom.com/ 

This is the website for the chewables.  I think they have non-chewables too.
DS on 8/15/11

"Just Elizabeth "
on 9/23/11 11:37 pm - Houston, TX
When I got to Kuwait it was 2 weeks before the war started. I was issued a chemical warfare suit and I had to wear it at work the first 2 weeks of the declared war. It also had a layer of activated carbon in it. That crap got EVERYWHERE!!! On my clothes (ruined), on the carpet of the office (never came out) and in the company car (they had huge bills when they turned the cars in). If you actually think of doing this then be warned!!

However, just to be fair, the later versions of the suits didn't have this problem.

Good luck!

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

yorkieGal
on 9/24/11 1:10 am - Clermont, FL

Oh you know what? If Ican;t fart at home on my own couch then where can I?? anyway, my man passes more gas than I do and he doesnt even have a DS!!
(Disclaimer - this does not apply after copious amounts of gummy bears where fumes can become noxious) lol

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

MsBatt
on 9/25/11 3:14 am
On September 24, 2011 at 8:10 AM Pacific Time, yorkieGal wrote:

Oh you know what? If Ican;t fart at home on my own couch then where can I?? anyway, my man passes more gas than I do and he doesnt even have a DS!!
(Disclaimer - this does not apply after copious amounts of gummy bears where fumes can become noxious) lol

Yorkie xx

Exactly.

I honesly warned him that I was planning on doing some pay-back after surgery, but I STILL can't compete. The man ran the DOGS out of the house once!
k9ophile
on 9/25/11 5:15 am
At my pre-op appt., Dr. Houston warned me that this could be a problem.  All I could think of was, "Great! I'll finally get revenge on the guys in my house!" DH was slightly amused when I did get gas, but the dog looked so injured.  I guess he could di**** out but couldn't take it.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

beth-28
on 9/24/11 4:40 am
Even though the product is real, I was kind of mocking it....but I guess my "humorous" tone didn't come through in my post.  ~sigh~ Oh well....
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.