Ive been A-snacking....and lost 2lbs...

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/11 9:58 pm, edited 9/20/11 10:02 pm
Good Morning

Just wanted to let the helpful posters know Ive been a-snacking on Protein and guess what...Im alot happier and have loss 2lbs...yipeeeeee!!! Upped the protein and with snacks too!! All the wonderful messages to my post for help last week with hunger sure have helped alot...Thank you Ladies!!!! Broke a stall too...on my way to goal..I can see it....Where would we be if not for the DS Vets to help us out...So thanking all the helpful Vets sincerely for your dedication and helpful advice...Have a great day everyone!!!!
yorkieGal
on 9/20/11 11:01 pm - Clermont, FL
Yay Gypsy!! I didnt see your post but as a three year vet I too can vouch for the power of protein to keep my appetite at bay. If I eat alot of carbs then I just want more, dense protein keeps me full ad my mind off food!
well done girlie!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/11 11:57 pm
Thanks Yorkie for your message...I have upped the protein and now including it into snacks.  I wasnt eating nearly enough!!  I started right away to reach for protein snacks and coupled with exercise.  You are so right about Carbs...eating carbs just make you want  more....Have yourself a wonderful day!!!!