OT--Weight wasn't her problem, but look what $$$$ can do...

Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/19/11 7:26 am, edited 9/19/11 7:33 am - Tuvalu

This woman...who looks younger than I do (except maybe in the real close up shots)...is actually one year younger than my mother.  My mother doesn't know her address or her phone number or even what city she lives in.

And yet...with enough money and good care and talented assistants, an 87-year-old can look and sound like this. Watch the video:

www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528974,00.html

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 9/19/11 7:45 am
 While I'm all for getting nips, tucks and remodels whenever you want, I think she looks like she's pulled too tight. Too much nippage, particularly around the eyes and mouth actually look worse than the regular lines we get. 

Yah, I know she's in her 80's, but I really do think she'd look better if she looked a little more natural.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/19/11 7:49 am - Tuvalu

That's her nose though...identical to Anderson's.
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/11 8:12 am
 She looks good.  I didn't know Anderson was her son.  
Blank Out
on 9/19/11 8:39 am
 She is a marvel!  I have seen her before, and I cannot help but think there are some exceptional genetics there also!  I have seen many rich women in that age group who have had lots of work done, and they don't look like that!  We need to find out who her plastic surgeon is!  She should write a book about how she takes care of herself!  She is a rare beauty.  She was the "poor little rich girl" wasn't she?  Her family history is very interesting.  

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

butercup
on 9/19/11 8:48 am - Kennewick, WA
I wonder if she uses Mary Kay?
beemerbeeper
on 9/19/11 11:30 am - AL
Of course I have no idea what she looks like in person but on TV (I watched the show) I thought she looked MARVELOUS and I wish I looked half as good at 53.

I love her and I love her son.

~Becky

no_more_rolls
on 9/19/11 8:30 pm, edited 9/19/11 8:31 pm - Jackson, MI
I think she looks amazing for her age and seems mentally sharp!  Some of it may be genetics, some may be good plastic surgery.  Regardless, she is blessed.  My father, now passed, looked like he was in his late 40's when he passed...and he was 30 years older and never had plastic surgery.  I know when I worked in healthcare I can think of a few cases of men and women that looked 30+ years younger than they were...some with and some without plastic surgery.  I saw my father (and patients) decline due to dementia or alzheimers...and when that happens it don't matter what you look like.  I would rather be 87, have good mental clarity, and look old and wrinkled rather than be 87, not remember how to swallow, or wipe my own behind...let alone who my loved ones were.

~Roxy

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

kirmy
on 9/20/11 4:01 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Holy fuck! She does have a mouth like a duck though and "monkey lip" where she's had wayyy to many fillers around her mouth.  i hope i look like that when I'm 50 let alone in my late 80's.  Does she get about in a motorised scooter like an ageless Davros from Dr Who?

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 9/20/11 4:08 am - Tuvalu

Her mouth has always been in the forefront of her defining attributes:

Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964, photographer - Portrait of Gloria Vanderbilt and Wyatt Cooper Print

Her newborn son's lips already made a statement:

arbus_baby_cooper.jpg