Bad toilet pics and other catastrophes.

kirmy
on 9/18/11 10:15 pm, edited 9/18/11 10:25 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Hmmm I'm 18months out from getting my DS.  I ******g love it madly.  I am paying it forwards like a maniac but one thing I'm still battering about is my own self image.  Who am I and what do I look like really?  I still think I'll see a fat chick in the mirror.  When I eat a chocolate bar or a packet of crisps I still expect to see my guilt manifest in rolls of fat.....that just don't come.

I'm at that irritating "hey look at me I'm not fat anymore phase".  Feel free to ***** slap me in person for being ******g irritating.  There is the weight thing. Being SMO I never planned that I'd get below 170lbs.  That was the goal I wanted but secretly knew I'd never reach...EVER.  That would be my dream.....really........I'm 147lbs and still losing.  I'm not trying to lose but my weight hasn't settled at all.  I thought it had at 150lbs and was pleased but nope....still losing. 

So here I am. I'm skinny!  I'm also delightfully taking pics into a dirty bathroom mirror that makes me look like I have jet streams of snot all over me or have been an extra in a video nasty.  He he heee. If you look closely there are baby wipes on the top of the loo (always be prepared)!

Fatty:

More fatty:

Skinny smeary face:

snot comet

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Lori F.
on 9/18/11 11:59 pm - Chula Vista, CA
Kirmy- You are SERIOUSLY SKINNY! Holey shamoley. Is that a hip bone I see? That is unbelievable. Good for you!
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
kirmy
on 9/19/11 1:30 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Yup hip bones...also I can't sit for too long as my boney arse hurts.  Being skinny is all about being uncomfortable in the same spot for too long.  I can however wear horizontal stripes.

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/11 12:09 am
OMG you're wearing horizontal stripes. You are TINY!!!! If I wore horizontal stripes... well, I would never wear them. You are such a freakin' inspiration. Look at your clavicle! I know I have one, I've heard tales, but I've never seen it.

kirmy
on 9/19/11 1:31 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Armpit shaving is now weird and annoying.  I can no longer swipe up, swipe down and be done....it is a complex procedure negotiating gullies and valleys that never existed before. WEIRD!

Hollydawn
on 9/19/11 1:28 pm
Kirmy you look absolutely amazing!!!!! I totally agree about the arm pit shaving. I still cannot figure out how to shave my armpits so I gave up and just use Nair cream to remove the hair no shaving required. Love the glasses too by the way.
Holly 

scoob
on 9/19/11 12:30 am - Somerset, KY
WOW, Kirmy! You look awesome! Oh but to dream! I only wish I can get close to where you are! Jealous much!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

kirmy
on 9/19/11 1:32 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Come on Scoob you'll get there love.  I'm too skinny though...you doon't want to get too thin or you'll look tired all the time and a gust will blow you away.

scoob
on 9/19/11 2:10 am - Somerset, KY
You are very tiny girl, but that gives you room too bounce around a bit. My goal is 150 but I wouldn't complain if I went a tad below that for some wiggle room. My ideal BMI puts me at 132 lbs, yeah right. I would be very happy with 150 but that seems so far away. Uncharted territory, if you know what I mean. We shall see, I guess!!

RUBY

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

larra
on 9/19/11 12:42 am - bay area, CA
You look great! But then again, you looked pretty in your "before" pics too.
    Is that Loch Ness in the background? I so want to visit Nessie some day. Say hi to her for me.

Larra